Toronto Sports Media Discussion Thread - v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafsgirl12

Apr 29, 2014
Canada
As per his Twitter, looks like Jeff Veillette has found himself to be in some hot water. Not good.
Agree and what a former leaf player reportably did isn't good either , reportably a former leaf was preying on a underage girl and Veillette took the players side and told him that the under age girl was going to speak out about what happened. This happened in 2018

Leafs1991

Nov 17, 2015
Matthew's thought it was unethical too eh... huh...not surprised by that. So to anyone who thought it was okay that it was reported it, do you still think that now that Matthews has come out and said he didn't think it was right? Or are you still going to be ignorant and close minded and not be open to change or a new perspective?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Steve Simmons defends himself for “reporting”

Then gets mad at James Mirtle for reporting the interaction between he and Matthews

Gotta love it

Reactions: kb and hockeywiz542

kb

Aug 28, 2009
Steve Simmons defends himself for “reporting”

Then gets mad at James Mirtle for reporting the interaction between he and Matthews

Gotta love it
Yup. His ego makes him think he is untouchable.

"Do as I say....not as I do - because only I am entitled to do that."

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Just when he said "Leafs situation isn't better then it was 10 years ago"
Like really buddy? Should we remind you the roster we had 10 years ago?
Does he forget that 10 years ago they finished 29th out of 30 teams and Brian Burke traded their 2010 and 2011 1st round picks to Boston in the Phil Kessel trade and they were with no lottery protection, which turned out to be 2nd overall in 2010 and 9th overall in 2011.

Reactions: OddyOh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad