Toronto Sports Media Discussion Thread - v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Lovely new feature at PPP: the soothing chirp of crickets plays as you hunt through its sparse content. TMLFans' main board at least has a more recent posting: its first in 4 days - 1 user post in 4 days!
What is PPP

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Anyone at the point where they'd rather just see Odog replaced on Overdrive?

I’d prefer noodles gone first, but noodles and/or odog could go anytime soon and I’d still listen. I think Hayes is really good and they have a bunch of random guests who I think would be great full time, mike Johnson in particular really think he is great when on the show.

Odog is a pouty little man child far too often and noodles believes he is the voice for the rest of Canada against the leafs homers it gets very vitriolic with him. Not to mention it’s tsn 1050 Toronto it’s supposed to be mostly about Toronto

Reactions: Curt

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
I’d prefer noodles gone first, but noodles and/or odog could go anytime soon and I’d still listen. I think Hayes is really good and they have a bunch of random guests who I think would be great full time, mike Johnson in particular really think he is great when on the show.

Odog is a pouty little man child far too often and noodles believes he is the voice for the rest of Canada against the leafs homers it gets very vitriolic with him. Not to mention it’s tsn 1050 Toronto it’s supposed to be mostly about Toronto
I still prefer Jeff over Jamie by a lot. Jeff needs to grow up though.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

Curt

Jun 28, 2018

Ugh noodles is such trash....He's awful

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
I’ve said it before O is a complete man child. Something not right with him, would easily still take O’Neill over noodles though.
It is hockey talk. It is all he knows. It is what happens when you start playing at 4 and ride da train til you r 30. You would not like dressing room talk as it is much worse. Hockey not a politically correct place. Never has been. Although it has changed as I see it through my kids. We are bringing in more US college kids and Euros into game. It is no longer just us kids from bad places who had to fight for their place or rich kids with dad sponsors who got it gifted.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Noodles is exponentially worse than Jeff O'Neill. Jeff has his days where he's whiny but the majority of the time he's a good listen.

Noodles thinks he's the man of the people and makes statements as if they are factual when the evidence proves him to be wrong on to many occasions. Do a little research Noodles. It's your job.

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
Between this thread and some stuff I’ve seen on Twitter can someone explain what is going on with Odog and an apology?

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto

I don't know the details and I don't care about the details but that sure looks like someone didn't reciprocate another's invitations.

The cancer of social media continues its insidious spread.

rielledup

Sep 17, 2015

I don't know the details and I don't care about the details but that sure looks like someone didn't reciprocate another's invitations.

The cancer of social media continues its insidious spread.

What difference does it make? He acts like a f***ing 10 year old and it's pathetic.

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
Do people still listen to sports radio? I can’t imagine they would have anything of interest to talk about.

On those rare days I've ended up on the road in the past year, I've given it a short try. It's awful. And it's half commercials for ambulance chasers, ripoff loans and fake ED medications. They don't even seem to have people with the aptitude for radio any longer.

Music, podcasts, audiobooks, silent contemplation are all better alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->