NBA Toronto Raptors thread

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I sure hope they aren't matched up with Detroit in the first round.

Casey's gotta be salivating at the thought of it, though. Just swept the season series. :laugh:

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I sure hope they aren't matched up with Detroit in the first round.

Casey's gotta be salivating at the thought of it, though. Just swept the season series. :laugh:
I'm confident that the Raps are holding something back for the playoffs. No reasons to show all your cards during the regular season. Detroit/Casey are fighting to stay in the playoff race.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I'm confident that the Raps are holding something back for the playoffs. No reasons to show all your cards during the regular season. Detroit/Casey are fighting to stay in the playoff race.

A healthy Kawhi, maybe?

This "load management" crap is hella-annoying. He's sitting again tonight.

Hopefully the Raps go all-in once the playoffs kick off.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Another loss yesterday, I could be making a very hot take here but I don't see the Raptors getting past Round 1 in the playoffs. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think the team has it to go far in the playoffs.

Reactions: Peanut Butter

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Another loss yesterday, I could be making a very hot take here but I don't see the Raptors getting past Round 1 in the playoffs. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think the team has it to go far in the playoffs.

By who the Nets or Pistons? I think the Raps eliminate either one in 5. I really dont care about what happens in the regular season. The raps will probably have Kyle and Kawhi for every game and thats something we havent seen a whole lot this year. With FVV back that should help the 2nd unit

Reactions: Stylizer1

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta

Yup. They're getting bounced early and then Kawhi heads to Cali and blows their gamble up in their faces.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
I think they listened to me. :sarcasm:. 2 good wins in a row. Hoping they keep it up and play more consistently come playoff time.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
If there's another "Lakers over Sacramento"-type of screwjob in the works to keep the Raps out and maintain that all-American ratings bonanza, you can be sure the league will hear about it from those of us north of the border. :laugh:

Reactions: Roman Fell

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
2 wins away from clinching 2nd overall in the league (and potential home court vs the west)

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
This team is going to bow out early because of Kyle Lowry. He’s just bad this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad