NBA Toronto Raptors thread

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Siakam is such a beast. Ibaka needs to focus on D and rebounding first and stay far away from the 3 point line. He is so much more into the game when he around the key and exploiting mismatches.

I like how Nurse uses the roster and everyone seems to be better positionally. My only worry is the second unit and there lack of execution. No one is the go to player and they seem rushed all the time trying to do things fast instead of playing a system.

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
Siakam. When he first came to the NBA, I thought he was going to a second string effective "energy" guy. But man, now in his third season, he showing really great skill and touch around the basket. Just can't believe how much he has upped his NBA game from last season to now.
Great see his progress and all basketball fans should be watching and witnessing a possible unexpected star arising.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Beating the Jazz by 25 on the road without Leonard. Ibaka looking like he did in OKC.

I’m going to laugh if Masai somehow manages to add Butler.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
If they were to add Butler that'd be a nightmare team to play against. Imagine Kawhi, Butler and Green defensively.

Reactions: Graves

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
If they were to add Butler that'd be a nightmare team to play against. Imagine Kawhi, Butler and Green defensively.

The price would probably be pretty painful to swallow though. Probably looking at OG as a starting point along with JV.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
That 'foul' on WCS on the jump ball with Ibaka was pure crap. Ibaka grabs WCS's arm so Willie switches arms and still wins the toss, yet they call a foul on him. Add the fact it should have been Sac's ball anyway since they rebounded the shot and the dumbass refs blew that call, too.

Likely wouldn't have changed the end result, but just wanted to vent it somewhere relevant lol.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
That 'foul' on WCS on the jump ball with Ibaka was pure crap. Ibaka grabs WCS's arm so Willie switches arms and still wins the toss, yet they call a foul on him. Add the fact it should have been Sac's ball anyway since they rebounded the shot and the dumbass refs blew that call, too.

Likely wouldn't have changed the end result, but just wanted to vent it somewhere relevant lol.
If I recall they didn't get the rebound cleanly and there was a sramble for the ball. The Ball hit the rim but the shot clock buzzer went off stoping play. The fair thing to do was have a jump ball and the foul was questionable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad