Proposal: Toronto- Philadelphia

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
This is lol worthy for Philly.

Not only is the value absurd from their POV, but why are they happily adding $9 million in salary just so the Leafs can make Pietrangelo work?
They wouldn't even consider whether the Leafs are trying to make room for anyone. The would judge the trade on its value to them.

Reactions: 1FreakZilla3

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Myers is the Flyers only young RHD with top pairing upside. Hell, he is the only one with middle pairing upside unless something changes.

Meanwhile, we have: Provy, Sanheim, Ghost, Zamula, York, Hagg, etc... as LHD.

It's as if people don't take the other teams situation into consideration.

shortfuze

Apr 23, 2007
toronto
This is lol worthy for Philly.

Not only is the value absurd from their POV, but why are they happily adding $9 million in salary just so the Leafs can make Pietrangelo work?
If they are getting players they like, why does it matter that philly cleared cap space for Toronto?

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
If they are getting players they like, why does it matter that philly cleared cap space for Toronto?
It wouldn't.

But the OP doesn't do that. It would leave us with Holl as our best RHD man 1 year from now. And I am sure Leafs fans can understand why that is an issue.

Trading Myers is not going to happen.

Avilaj07

Feb 6, 2016
Nylander would've been 2nd in scoring for Philadelphia, 1 point behind Konecny, led the team in goals, is locked in for another 4 years at a great deal but yet he's a useless player, interesting. Take off the homer glasses and then maybe you'd realize Nylander would be your number 1 offensive player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad