GDT: Toronto @ Montreal 7:00PM EST (CBC HD,RDS HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
I agree if that idiot thinks he deserves 6 million....trade him for a bag of pucks!

And this is the why what was once the greatest organization in hockey has fallen into irrelevance. I can't wait until we trade Subban for Lecavalier.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Top 6 D according to icetime:
Markov
Boullion
Gorges
Emelin
Kaberle
Diaz

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
You are overrating PK then

Or you're overrating Couturier and Schenn. One was a #1 D, and did well. Another is still used as a 3rd liner. The other is in his sophomore year and scored less points than PK in his rookie year.
It's not about overrating or underrating really. It's about getting more, and PMDs that can play in all situations, while logging upwards of 25min versus the toughest opponents and still be effective, is just way more valuable.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
look that was a **** period. but it's the 1st game of the year. no exhibitions, no nothing. and the leafs didn't look a whole lot better. we scored the first goal. it was called back and then gave up 3 pps. what do people expect?

the big guys looks slow - esp. maxpac and cole right now. i expect the team to get better as the game progresses

ps 2-0 B's over NYR - who look like crap too right now

habsfanatics*

May 20, 2012
positives for me. Only 1 period, but Markov looks very good out there. The general might be on his way back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad