Confirmed with Link: Toronto Marlies Sign F Justin Brazeau to 2 year, AHL deal

Patmac40

BESTPOSTERINTHEGAME
Jun 7, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia

toronto money leafs
Sep 29, 2017
Paris
If he doesn't make it as a Marlie maybe Leafs can hire him as a food consultant. How would you like a 6'6" 220 lb Marner?
Lol Marner had trouble adjusting to 170 (or 175) lbs, and cut back down to 165 or 160...

Don’t think he’d be able to adjust to 220 lol

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
Tim Kerr would be an amazing model -- he was signed as an undrafted free-agent at age 20 and had four consecutive 50-goal seasons including 1986-87 when he finished second to Gretzky in goals scored. Yay Tim!
It really did seem like there was nothing anyone could do about him!

Reactions: teddygmr and Mork

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Depends on if he skatles like Jason Allison or not.
I've said it before on here but I dont think people realize how slow Allison was. When you watch NHL players in person, you're blown away by their speed and ability to move the puck. Allison was like watching molasses. He was elite in moving the puck but holy crap was he slow. I could slam 5 beers back and skate faster.

Reactions: Mad hatter

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I've said it before on here but I dont think people realize how slow Allison was. When you watch NHL players in person, you're blown away by their speed and ability to move the puck. Allison was like watching molasses. He was elite in moving the puck but holy crap was he slow. I could slam 5 beers back and skate faster.
This guy moves well when he’s up to speed. Quickness and edge work which is what, a couple years of Barb and he’s improved likely. Other than that its all there :)

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

Mad hatter

Go Leafs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Acton Ontario
Skating was definitely not as important then as it is now. The kid is huge so maybe he can become a pp net front player, seems to have goal scores hands.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Skating was definitely not as important then as it is now. The kid is huge so maybe he can become a pp net front player, seems to have goal scores hands.
He’s in the right organization to have the most resources to get there. All on him now and he’s set for a career in hockey after some hard sacrifices and commitment to doing it. It’s so competitive now and having the Leafs unlimited resources at his disposal is a advantage likely

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007

Allison finished his last 7 seasons of his career with 444 points in his last 447 games. Still produced points right to the end. Only listed as 205 lbs he was very slow of foot.
Had a Marner like 142 points in 56 games with London Knights @ 18/19.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Allison finished his last 7 seasons of his career with 444 points in his last 447 games. Still produced points right to the end. Only listed as 205 lbs he was very slow of foot.
Had a Marner like 142 points in 56 games with London Knights @ 18/19.
There is always room for a guy who can out da biscuit in da basket ... it is still da 1 skill you can't teach as it is so instinctive ... I have seen thousands of kids try to be taught how to score and have yet to see anyone figure it out ever ... teaching technical details of skating yes it is occuring more and more ... it is much like puttin --- some guys just have it da day they first pick up a putter and then there are guys like me who struggle every day with it

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
There is always room for a guy who can out da biscuit in da basket ... it is still da 1 skill you can't teach as it is so instinctive ... I have seen thousands of kids try to be taught how to score and have yet to see anyone figure it out ever ... teaching technical details of skating yes it is occuring more and more ... it is much like puttin --- some guys just have it da day they first pick up a putter and then there are guys like me who struggle every day with it
Not trying to be rude but when did you start typing like this? And why?

Reactions: SAMCRO44

ToMaLe

Sep 24, 2002
Saskatchewan
I could of slammed back 5 beers by the time he skated the length of the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad