Toronto Marlies are the AHL Champs!

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I see a 6-1 Score. Which is not a shutout, but sure, the angles that was shown on the broadcast was very clearly not the angle the refs were looking at which apparently showed it in the net hence the goal stood

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
As we've seen from countless close goals in the NHL, it's pointless to argue if it was in or not without the overhead - hopefully the AHL releases that angle.

Reactions: RayB

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
As we've seen from countless close goals in the NHL, it's pointless to argue if it was in or not without the overhead - hopefully the AHL releases that angle.

I think the only thing I am mad about is that there were so many things the refs messed up on the play even before the debate about whether or not it went in.

And that it cost him a shutout. I doubt many people would care if the Stars scored a legitimate goal in the game.

Clinton Comets EHL

Feb 18, 2014
I think the only thing I am mad about is that there were so many things the refs messed up on the play even before the debate about whether or not it went in.

And that it cost him a shutout. I doubt many people would care if the Stars scored a legitimate goal in the game.
I doubt he cares or anyone really cares.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Revisionist history always feels better for the beneficiaries. Nonetheless, congratulations to the Marlies on their Game 7 statement & their 1st Calder Cup. May their fans savor this moment all summer & into fall. And congratulations to the Baby Stars on a strong playoff run to the end. :clap:

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Definitely no shortage of hard nose hockey in what was a most entertaining final.
No doubt a few of the youngsters boosted their stock considerably.

Reactions: ToMaLe

Cleetus

Brick Woll
Jan 2, 2012
North!
I see a 6-1 Score. Which is not a shutout, but sure, the angles that was shown on the broadcast was very clearly not the angle the refs were looking at which apparently showed it in the net hence the goal stood
well whatever it was it was still 6 goals short of a Texas win, so it is a mute point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->