GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Chicago Blackhawks | 7pm SNO, CBC, SN1, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
We cant win every game with this depleted D.

Brooks ?

Feels really AHL.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Tavares is an underwhelming leader. He’s a respectable A but he’s only our captain as appointed by public relations and the Matthews fiasco.

Tavares is a Kyle and new Leafs Organization captain. Good kid, soft spoken and good for corporate guys
He reminds me one of those Deloitte Consultants

Kyle won't like captains who are outspoken.

MagicalRazor

Oct 25, 2016
Still alot to learn this young team we ran into a hot vet team with 3 Stanley cups under the belt . I knew we would lose I just thought it was gonna be closer I had my money on the Hawks and over 6.5G so I'm happy

P.s dang sandin looks nice

Reactions: mulefarm

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Nope.....they were 2nd in the division at the halfway point.......can't use Babcock as an excuse anymore.

Need to find another scapegoat.

You certainly can, because without Babcock, we are probably 2nd in the league.

As people have said, Keefe doing exceptionally well =/= Babcock getting off the hook.

Reactions: LindrosLeafs88

Dragao6

Dec 25, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Can't speak for everyone, but i just want to see a system that includes some kind of defense. Like even just one little bit.

I don't care who the coach is. Could be Boris Johnson for all i care.

Until there's changes to this roster it wont matter who the coach is.
This is now all on Dubai, hes made a few trades, extended some boys, it's his team now

Reactions: Dave92 and hullsy47

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
PP1 with 45 seconds left in a 6-2 game? I know he's at 999, but you play tomorrow.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Babcock supporters already coming out of hiding. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Do you really believe this kind of system can win a cup against top teams out there?

They are extremely entertaining for sure, but regrettably that's as far as it goes. I don't see a championship lined up in this teams future anytime soon.

Marner just got decked into the boards in a 6-2 game

In any other team if their best player was driven into boards like that, that would have resulted in a mayhem

You almost sounded surprised.

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
Tavares is a Kyle and new Leafs Organization captain. Good kid, soft spoken and good for corporate guys
He reminds me one of those Deloitte Consultants

Kyle won't like captains who are outspoken.
Until there's changes to this roster it wont matter who the coach is.
This is now all on Dubai, hes made a few trades, extended some boys, it's his team now
Chicago stars still play
Mathews waiting for bieber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad