Toronto Maple Leafs Mid Season Prospect Rankings #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITM

Out on the front line, don't worry I'll be fine...
Jan 26, 2012
Garret Sparks.

(In fact he should be higher...)

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Why so much love for Percy, when you have Lindberg

Percy will be traded some time soon - I don't think if he is going to be around for long

We do lack talent at D

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
There's seemingly no love for Harrington.

Harrington has been out of the picture for about 5 weeks, probably back in another week or two.

A stay at home non-point producing D doesn't get the love of many fans, just coaches & linemates. He is probably the best defensive D on the Marlies & he was playing the top pairing with the offensive minded Brennan prior to his injury.

He would have stayed up with the Leafs ahead of Marincin & Corrado if it wasn't for being waiver exempt. I could see him being matched with Gardiner or even Rielly in the future.

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
Logjam at Def. 5 to 7 slot.

Harrington,Corrado,Percy,Loov,Valiev and soon Dermott, not to mention guys like Cowan from the Phaneuff trade. Percy is a first rounder from a failed GM era, he has had plenty of time to seperate himself from the crowd and now Leaf brass say Valiev is the best prospect they have..a 3rd rounder.Either Percy makes the Leafs soon or he is trade sweetner for a GM who thinks he can. As we have seen GM's have less loyalty to past regime's darlings and often want them gone.

Leafed

Jan 28, 2009
I vote we insert Lindberg at the end of the final ranking. Not fair to him to have included starting now. Plus, by then we'll have actually seen him play lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad