GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Florida Panthers Thurs Feb 27th at 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Figured I'd get this started earlier.

No idea what to expect tomorrow, but obviously a big win last night.

And Muzz don't be out too long please. Leafs have to hang in there. A lot of guys are back in the next few weeks hopefully.

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
given how florida currently has the RW tiebreaker, id say this is a must win game.

if we lose this game, were tied in points and they have a game in hand. Luckily we have the California trip coming up so hopefully we can do as well there as we did last year.

Reactions: leafsfan5

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Panther returning from lengthy western road trip. You gotta take it to them like you should have the Canes. No excuses.

the canes smothered us. Florida doesn't play that style of game and like you said theyre just coming back from a decently long road trip. usually teams playing at home after a long road trip dont play that well so hopefully the leafs seize the opportunity

Last edited:
Reactions: JT AM da real deal

OppositeLocK

Nov 18, 2017
I think this game will be a big test of their character. They don’t have to win, but the level of compete has to be next level.

If they don’t show up at all for this game it’ll pretty much confirm they’ll never win a cup with this core.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
If Muzzin can't play I'd say it's pretty much a guarantee that Marincin is in.
No idea what Babcock sees in this guy.
We should be able to beat Florida. They can't play a neutral zone trap either. and we beat Panthers 9 times out of 10 with pure skill. The last game was outright lost by Panthers targeting Freddy and knocking him outta game. But now we have Soupy to come in if Q deploys the attack the net strategy again. Also we have Clifford now so Panthers know if they try that strategy again they will have to answer the bell.

The key variable in now Muzzy. If he plays Thursday night then we will win it. If he doesn't we still have a good chance but it is not a lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad