Toronto Maple Leafs - New York Rangers - January 19th, 2022

7:30 PM ET
282.svg
, TVAS, TNT
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: saltming

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Hopefully Campbell gets it back tomorrow and the PP keeps clicking because that's a big loss, it's not a death blow but that sucks.

Thankfully their games are spaced out for the next 10 days so it shouldn't be a long-term thing

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
highly doubt that’s happening. I suspect they will split Brodie and Rielly, especially if Holl is still out.

I’m assuming it’ll be

Rielly - Dermott
Brodie - Liljegren
Sandin - Biega

I'd move Dermott over to the left side and keep Rielly-Brodie together personally.

Rielly Brodie
Sandin Liljegren
Dermott Biega

Reactions: ULF_55

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
I'm hoping the defense plays a safe and solid game because if we give up even 2 goals and Shesterkin is in a zone that may be all the Rags need. Would love to see us do to him what teams do to Campbell ... Crash the net and run him over once or twice.

Also hope the boys keep their heads up with that POS Trouba running around ... and maybe even Braden Schneider if he's got a chip on his shoulder or a bone to pick with the Leafs not selecting him where they should have.

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
They played well together on the 3rd pairing. We'll see how they do against tougher matchups.
I feel their strengths and weaknesses compliment each other well for a D pairing. It doesn't hurt that they're good friends as well. I definitely feel they should play together as much as possible and see what we have in them. If they're not together it should be because Lilly is getting a chance with to play with Muzz.

Reactions: LeafsGuy16

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto
No Kase tomorrow I guess :(, he should be back for Saturday though for the Islanders tilt I assume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad