Toronto Maple Leafs 2015 NHL Draft Preview

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005
william_nylander_sweden_010415.jpg
Photo: It didn’t take long for William Nylander, Toronto’s 1st round pick *in 2014 (8th overall), to make the jump to North America, joining the Toronto Marlies after the WJC’s (Courtesy of CHL Images)

</p> The 2015 NHL Draft represents the start of a new era in the history of the Toronto Maple Leafs franchise. President Brendan Shanahan has committed the Leafs to a new strategic direction that is focused on scouting, drafting and patiently developing impactful NHL players into the cornerstones of a sustainable winning franchise.

To underscore the point of sweeping changes in organizational philosophy, Shanahan shocked the hockey world by dismissing 18 professional and amateur scouts along with GM Dave Nonis following the 2014-15 season.… read more

The post Toronto Maple Leafs 2015 NHL Draft Preview appeared first on Hockey's Future.

More...

highslot

Jul 10, 2012
never seen boeser on the list for 24 before. i'm still more intrigued by sprong, kylington and eriksson in that order.

david999

Jan 21, 2011
Pierre Maguire mentioned Boeser as a player the Leafs should look at a a potential sleeper pick,

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
I think it's a pretty good write-up. Plus I don't have any issue with the picks. Marner of course is a very good choice for us and Boeser makes some sense and isn't a bad choice. There's a lot of options at 24 and he's a reasonable one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad