What was your most memorable choke job?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvroArrow

The way she goes
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
No he shouldn’t. Who do you think you are to say he should be. If he wants to be mad he can be no... he can post whatever. I think we are good enough to win it all this year. That means I’m not allowed to say that. No no no.

Right so you agree with this team being nothing but chokers and destined to lose forever, 56 years, 57, 58, 80 like he said ? Over reaction. Be upset with the loss but the premise of this thread is pathetic. Team is in 1st place, almost doubles Vancouvers shots, how many off the post ? We're leading the division and have the best team we've ever had in I don't even know how long, blowing things so out of proportion. If you agree with what he's saying and this team is nothing but losers and chokers and will always lose just give up on the team now if that's your belief and become another Winter Soldier.

Reactions: NinjaKick

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Right so you agree with this team being nothing but chokers and destined to lose forever, 56 years, 57, 58, 80 like he said ? Over reaction. Be upset with the loss but the premise of this thread is pathetic. Team is in 1st place, almost doubles Vancouvers shots, how many off the post ? We're leading the division and have the best team we've ever had in I don't even know how long, blowing things so out of proportion. If you agree with what he's saying and this team is nothing but losers and chokers and will always lose just give up on the team now if that's your belief and become another Winter Soldier.
People are allowed to get up to there with the team and articulate it whatever way they want to. It’s not for you to think you can try and dictate what anyone says or how they want to say it. I think you are trying to bully opinion but go for it if thats the way you want to roll.
I don’t think it’s pathetic or shameful. He can be p!ssed if he wants. I see how good the team is. They weren’t for a few games and watched their teammate get chopped down with no reply etc. That kind of disgusting display gets a rise out of people. You can’t expect you are goung to dictate the opinion

AvroArrow

The way she goes
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
People are allowed to get up to there with the team and articulate it whatever way they want to. It’s not for you to think you can try and dictate what anyone says or how they want to say it. I think you are trying to bully opinion but go for it if thats the way you want to roll.
I don’t think it’s pathetic or shameful. He can be p!ssed if he wants. I see how good the team is. They weren’t for a few games and watched their teammate get chopped down with no reply etc. That kind of disgusting display gets a rise out of people. You can’t expect you are goung to dictate the opinion

"we are the best of the best when it comes to choking. As soon as we think we have something shiny and special, elite, these choke artist remind us this the Maple Laughs we cheer for people. They remind us why 54 years, will turn into 55 years, 56 years, 65 years, 80 years..."

This is not getting up there and articulating it. Not trying to dictate what he's saying, it's just pathetic coming from a leafs fan.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
"we are the best of the best when it comes to choking. As soon as we think we have something shiny and special, elite, these choke artist remind us this the Maple Laughs we cheer for people. They remind us why 54 years, will turn into 55 years, 56 years, 65 years, 80 years..."

This is not getting up there and articulating it. Not trying to dictate what he's saying, it's just pathetic coming from a leafs fan.
I don’t know but first thing I thought was can’t really dispute the embarrassing things that happened. Shouldn’t ever call your team the Laughs. This team has it’s warts but are really good this year and my though on dumping the last couple is on the coaches worrying about the power play as the main focus and i think it’s a distraction and frustration they should completely not focus on. Main thing they need to do is play their system and they have been getting away from it and forcing the play because they are frustrated. The powerplay will fix itself with confidence and having fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->