Pre-Game Talk: Toronto is the enemy, we are the glory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Andersen goes tonight...against the playoff team.
You'll get the shutout man.
Thanks. Although the current Columbus doesn't look like a playoff team. Not sure how the Leafs prioritize it, but many teams play their starter against the easier matchup in a back-to-back to maximize the odds of winning one.

Reactions: Rapala

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Thanks. Although the current Columbus doesn't look like a playoff team. Not sure how the Leafs prioritize it, but many teams play their starter against the easier matchup in a back-to-back to maximize the odds of winning one.

Generally you will have better energy coming off a win for sure. Columbus may do the Heros to Zeros again this year. The had a terrible season the last time their goal tending was suspect.

Reactions: Lshap

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The calls in that game were incredibly soft pretty shameful display of officiating on opening night , leafs players diving left and right

It's become such a farce. I wish they called the games closer to the post season model all year. I get they want scoring up and everything but it really skews many fans perception in terms of which teams are really solid. Bad enough they have to factor real effort in terms of the outcome of so many games. I have to assume it's league mandated to keep as many teams bubbling as possible. For as long as possible.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->