Toronto FC: Toronto FC/Canada Soccer Discussion Thread - WC Qualifiers continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Why wait until the 2nd goal to make those changes? It was clear it wasn't working... It looks like they don't have a clear gameplan. Lots of players looking at each other and shaking their heads.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Pretty terrible display by the players. I hope this is Vanney's last game as coach here.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Horrible passing.

Bradley has no vision tonight, and Laryea killing the play every time he touches the ball.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Bradley is by far the worst player on the pitch. Wowza.

Well, no one can say we didn't get the result we deserved.

Adios until hopefully the rest of the regular season.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I've seen intramural teams with better passing than Toronto tonight. Missing wide open guys all night. Bradley somehow kicking it right to an opposing player despite having tons of space all around him.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Vaney OMG start a rook in a playoff game ... wow brutal coaching ... his fitness needs to be assessed. Jozy came in and laid da lumbar immediately. Team improved. Everyone scared of him in da box. Created both our chances and our goal. Vaney go for win to start. Score first. then bring in da runner boys.

Also Omar and Bradley are done like dinner. When game picks up they can't keep up anymore. Omar brutal in MLS championship game and last night. A big man who is getting walked now.

Bradley can't deliver game speed from midfield anymore. He is ok in a slow bang it out game but when things speed up he is getting no space and making too many passing errors.

Big time trouble with a weak coach and 2 aging core players. Spells trouble to me. We are going to have to win game 4-3.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
TFC was horrible last night, they were passing the ball like tyke house league players. They fully deserved to lose.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
I was shocked at how badly we were outplayed last night. Very uncharacteristic performance by this team. I think their congested schedule caught up with them as everyone seemed a step behind the play.

Oh well, we'll see what type of regular season the MLS can come up with following this tournament.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
The boys are back in action soon, playing just the Canadian teams. Also the Canadian Champioinship is making a return; the best Canadian MLS team against the CPL Island Games Champion.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Watching that win makes me wonder wtf they were trying to do in Orlando. This team tonight was night and day from that joke we saw last month; yes not the strongest opponent but they dominated as they should which is comforting.

Looking forward to this all-Canadian string of games.

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Watching that win makes me wonder wtf they were trying to do in Orlando. This team tonight was night and day from that joke we saw last month; yes not the strongest opponent but they dominated as they should which is comforting.

Looking forward to this all-Canadian string of games.
Probably one of the weakest opponents when it come down to it. We played well, but there was not much thrown at us from the Whitecaps. The games against Montreal will be a better test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->