Toronto FC: Toronto FC/Canada Soccer Discussion Thread - WC Qualifiers continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Bono was the star of the show last night. With all the injuries and absences due to the Gold Cup, we had a bit of a clusterf--k lineup, but we gutted it out for a much needed victory.

Reactions: wingman75

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
This team is starting to give me hope again and that is a dangerous thing! Good progress atm, but still a long way to go!

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
It just shows how badly Armas was hurting this team.. it's not a world beater but man he was brutal.

Clark4Ever

Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
As a strident defender of the CSA picking OneSoccer (due to Bell/Rogers negligence), it is still baffling that Canada is in a continental semi-final and its only on an obscure streaming service.

It's beyond ridiculous.

Clark4Ever

Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Just saw the highlights. We got jobbed by the officials big time last night. Not one, but two very questionable PKs awarded to Mexico.

I hate CONCACAF tournaments for this reason. The officials decide games way too often.

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Just saw the highlights. We got jobbed by the officials big time last night. Not one, but two very questionable PKs awarded to Mexico.

I hate CONCACAF tournaments for this reason. The officials decide games way too often.
I kinda knew if we lost this game it would come down to Doniel Henry. He just can't stay on his feet. Never was the sharpest tool in the shed.

The 2nd penalty was a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->