Toronto Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetcoaster

Too bad the NHL locked out the players. The Leafs were a lock for the Stanley Cup this season - at least according to a number of the Leafers. :biglaugh:

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
Wetcoaster said:
Too bad the NHL locked out the players. The Leafs were a lock for the Stanley Cup this season - at least according to a number of the Leafers. :biglaugh:

:dunno:

If you say so.

As for the article, people aren't going to be turning in their season tickets(many of which have been held by the same people for ages) just because of the lockout.

And even if they did, there's a long line of people waiting to snap them up.

tinyzombies

Dec 24, 2002
Montreal, QC, Canada
PepNCheese said:
:dunno:

If you say so.

As for the article, people aren't going to be turning in their season tickets(many of which have been held by the same people for ages) just because of the lockout.

And even if they did, there's a long line of people waiting to snap them up.

Gluttons for punishment, eh?

Polydorus

Feb 5, 2004
PepNCheese said:
:And even if they did, there's a long line of people waiting to snap them up.

Never assume anything. IIRC around 1990 Boston had a waiting list of around 14,000 people for season tickets. In recent years I don't think they even sell out on a consistent basis.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I for one won't turn mine in. If I find myself soured by this, I'll just attend fewer games and sell off the rest.

During the lockout, Leaf season ticket holders have been receiving monthly refunds with interest.

This is bull though. Received one cheque at seasons end with $14 interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad