Proposal: Toronto/Dallas

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
I think JVR, Bozak and Komarov are all toast, so there is two offensive spots for young wingers and one for a centre.
Pleks and Moore will be gone too...maybe Martin if they can find a taker so there are some other 4th line/spot duty jobs available too
Possibly some D changes as well! That's a lot of spots !! Veteran shopping and youngsters have worked fairly well so far. A power winger would be nice. Not sure if available though.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Possibly some D changes as well! That's a lot of spots !! Veteran shopping and youngsters have worked fairly well so far. A power winger would be nice. Not sure if available though.
Absolutely.
It's the Chicago method. Determine your core and rotate support guys in and out each year.

I agree 100% about the power winger. I'm hoping we already have him in Grundstrom.

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
Absolutely.
It's the Chicago method. Determine your core and rotate support guys in and out each year.

I agree 100% about the power winger. I'm hoping we already have him in Grundstrom.
Chicago had a lot of good parts...a bit to go for the Leafs ,but gettin there! Havn't had the pleasure of seeing much of Grund but keep hearing he will be good. So far, Sheldon appears to be doing a fine job with the prospects so maybe the shopping list wont be as important.

Reactions: Brock Radunske

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
I like Honka and his upside, but I'm pretty attached to Kapanen at this point. I'd much rather trade pretty much anyone else (other than the obvious), even if we'd have to add.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad