OT: Toronto Blue Jays v3.0: MLB Free Agency

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
You know what? **** Bautista. Get that piece of **** off the Jays.

Feb 22

"I don't think there should be any negotiations. I think I've proved myself, and the question has been asked — what will it take — and I've given them an answer," Bautista said. "I'm not going to sit here and try to bargain for a couple dollars."

"That doesn't exist. Not in my world," Bautista said. "In my eyes, I've given this organization a five-year hometown discount already."

Bautista said. "They asked me about two weeks ago, and I told them, and that's it. There's no negotiation. I told them what I wanted. They either meet it, or it is what it is."

Feb 23

"It’s no secret that in a publicly traded company everybody can track performance fairly easily,†Bautista told reporters. “Stock prices are closely monitored by the whole financial world.

"I think there is a direct correlation with the success of [Rogers] earnings per share after we started experiencing success. Are they going to put it out in the media and say, ‘Because of the Jays, we made all this money?’ No. But everybody can read between the lines.â€

I know people love the guy, but this arrogance is beyond ridiculous. **** him, trade him.

Slush

Jan 26, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Bautista and no other 35yr old deserves to have $30M a year for the next 5 years. Soon he will be on the decline. Trade him while the Jays can.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->