Toronto blowing their 4-1 lead in the 3rd period of Game 7 or Tampa getting swept, which is worse?

Toronto blowing their 4-1 lead in the 3rd period of Game 7 or Tampa getting swept, which is worse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Tampa's is probably worse, Toronto's was probably crazier
This...the Toronto loss happened so quickly and abruptly. The Tampa series loss happened over the course of a week.

After the season they had, this is easily Tampa.

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
Maybe no comments, would have been better.

Relax I’m busting your balls, with the big dogs falling in the east and your team being up in the series you would think your fan base would be walking on sunshine with how the stars are aligning this year.
maybe no comments about no comments would be better all around.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Relax I’m busting your balls, with the big dogs falling in the east and your team being up in the series you would think your fan base would be walking on sunshine with how the stars are aligning this year.
maybe no comments about no comments would be better all around.

We've been up 2-1 before, I promise to walk on sunshine if we go up 3-1, or maybe hold off for another win after that one.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
Toronto was a choke job for the ages, but I don’t think anyone has seen anything like this Tampa group before, and to get swept by the 8th seed, that’s just unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad