Proposal: Toronto- Arizona

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Chychrun and Nylander probably have equal value.

Kuemper definitely has more value than Andersen

Crouse + Fisher definitely have more value than Dermott

That's an easy No for Arizona

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Laughably bad for Toronto. Nylander isn't moving without a legit dman coming back. Chychrun is not that and you could argue Dermott is better.

Andersen prob has more value to Arizona than Kuemper does because of his 1m real money owed this season.
Congratulations on admitting you've never seen the Coyotes play in your life :laugh:

New Liskeard

Jul 7, 2007
One would have to think the Yotes would love to acquire picks and shed some cap/real money.

Andersen and the Leafs 15th overall
for
Keumper-Crouse and?

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
Chychrun is the most valuable Coyote and the teams best dman. Not moving him unless it's for a 1C.

Within a year Hammer, Goligoski and Demers are likely gone. We can't afford to trade him unless it fixes another big hole on the team.

Allhailtheleafs

Feb 18, 2018
Why do people think kuemper has more value then Anderson. Kuempher has only played 55 games once in a season. Freddy has played 60+ numerous year. I get his stats are good, but on a decent defensive team. Freddy has some respectable numbers for a no defence team. Remember the leafs back up goalies only won like 3 games last year. Arz goalie tandem is pretty solid. Kuempers Contract is better tho. Only reason for leafs to make the trade is to save money. Rather deal with the devil I know, then deal with the devil I don't. Keep kuemper

Mosby

Ready for Yeti
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
The Coyotes are not a good defensive team. They allowed the second most shots per game in the playoffs and the ninth most in the regular season. Just because the team can’t score doesn’t mean they’re good defensively. Kuemper has been the team’s MVP pretty much since his arrival in AZ.

DougGilmour93

Feb 7, 2007
Simplify ...

Johnsson + Andersen (only owed 1million in actually cash, which is extremely valuable)

For

Crouse + Kuemper + 4th 21

And if you wanna get crazy....

Nylander + Dermott + Liljegren

For

Ekman-Larsson

DougGilmour93

Feb 7, 2007
Or...

Since Arizona could use picks...

Nylander + 15th overall + Liljegren

For

Ekman-Larsson + Fischer

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Simplify ...

Johnsson + Andersen (only owed 1million in actually cash, which is extremely valuable)

For

Crouse + Kuemper + 4th 21

And if you wanna get crazy....

Nylander + Dermott + Liljegren

For

Ekman-Larsson
I would choose to get crazy then.

Reactions: che

DougGilmour93

Feb 7, 2007
So a massive trade could look like this...

Nylander
Johnsson
Andersen
15th overall in 20
Liljegren

For

Fisher
Crouse
Ekman-Larsson
Kuemper
4th in 21

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
I wouldn’t trade Chychrun for Nylander. Chychrun was our best defenseman for most of the season, playing consistently better than OEL, Hjalmarsson and Goligoski. I have no doubt Nylander’s production would fall off a cliff in Arizona.

Fair if Arizona fans are high on him - but the Leafs don't need a LHD so his attraction as a trade piece is lesser for that team

oooooooooohCanada

Jan 14, 2017
It's always easy to tell what fans only watch one team play.

Everyone else on both sides of this are acknowledging decent value on both sides moving, and then you get a comment like this.

Really helps singling out the guys that don't know much.

This is hilarious coming from you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->