Proposal: Toronto - Anaheim

Childish Gamsteeno

Jun 24, 2015
Canada
I don't know if we'll ever find a JVR to the Ducks trade that both fanbases can agree on.. This just doesn't do enough for the Leafs at all

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
how about kerdiles instead of sorensen

No. The value is still not close. Despres is not worth anything. Kerdiles is what, a 2nd line LW at best?

I want Theodore for JVR. And that is the kind of value the Leafs can get for JVR. Not dime a dozen prospects like Despres, Kerdiles or Sorensen.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
It's 11am on a Tuesday Brills, you shouldn't start drinking this early. This is so bad.

WisconsinDuck

Nov 17, 2005
Wisconsin
No. The value is still not close. Despres is not worth anything. Kerdiles is what, a 2nd line LW at best?

I want Theodore for JVR. And that is the kind of value the Leafs can get for JVR. Not dime a dozen prospects like Despres, Kerdiles or Sorensen.

1) Then keep JVR because Theodore ain't gonna happen.
2) Calling Despres a prospect is laughable

Jack Bauer

May 30, 2007
Cape Breton
despres is better than marincin leafs need him

Brilliant logic for making an awful trade.

As a rental JVR would fetch a late 1st and a B prospect plus another 2nd/3rd round value kind of asset.

2 years of a cost controlled JVR costs more then Despres and a prospect. Most people here realize that and have told you your offer isn't even close.

Trying to defend it with logic that has no bearing on the deal doesn't make the deal look any better.

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014

And I want Nylander/Marner for Theo.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
1) Then keep JVR because Theodore ain't gonna happen.
2) Calling Despres a prospect is laughable

1. That's fine with me. Theodore is what he's worth, so if you don't want to trade him then I'm more than happy with keeping JVR

2. Sorry, he's more aptly classified as an IR spot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad