Confirmed with Link: [TOR/NYI] Matt Lorito for Jordan Schmaltz

toronto money leafs
Sep 29, 2017
Paris
Lmfao. Right when I wrote on Instagram I’m surprised we didn’t do an AHL trade.

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
I better go rent a spot on the parade route before all the good ones are gone eh!

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
So how many AHL vs NHL did this small time fish out of water make in the week leading up to deadline? 6:1?

Again my question after the Salomaki trade- does he think he's still running the Marlies?

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
So how many AHL vs NHL did this small time fish out of water make in the week leading up to deadline? 6:1?

Again my question after the Salomaki trade- does he think he's still running the Marlies?

Decided not to buy or sell. I agree with the decision. Fixed our backup goalie problem a couple weeks ago.
And why do you think Dubas is making the Marlie trades?

Reactions: kb

Pete2000

Nov 10, 2019
MY VERY BIG $0.02 WORTH

Rielly gets the C
Muzz gets the A
Hyman gets the A
Dubas gets the F
Ayres replaces Carlton the Bear

gordonshumway

Sep 18, 2010
So let me get this straight... on a team just *decimated* by D injuries, we end up trading (actually two if you count Harpur) one of the few guys who have some NHL experience and could likely do better than Martin effin Marincin!?!? oooooook.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
So let me get this straight... on a team just *decimated* by D injuries, we end up trading (actually two if you count Harpur) one of the few guys who have some NHL experience and could likely do better than Martin effin Marincin!?!? oooooook.

Schmaltz and Harpur were not very good and definitely not the depth they thought they were getting. They were dumped in "let's see if they can work for us" trades and they never really did that well.

And to say they were decimated with injuries isn't really accurate since it's only 2 injuries, both replaced by Sandin and Liljegren, as well as Marincin.

The Leafs also traded for Rosen.

Last edited:

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Another guy I thought the Leafs would trade for help for the Marlies. Marlies should be a lot better up front now that they don't have to play certain guys as often.

Also huge for many of our top prospects on the Marlies. Duszak, Hollowell and Lindgren (when he returns) are going to get a nice amount of ice time, and will still have a role even when Liljegren returns.

Only sad we lost Timashov :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->