Confirmed with Link: [TOR/NSH] TOR acquires Nicolas Baptiste from NSH

Slyfox

Dec 12, 2016
Toronto
Its hilarious ppl are getting upset at Dubas. Relax we are in good hands. I dont see any bad moves yet. Nylander contract is fair and Matthews is a little above what i would've liked but not too bad. Remember its ok to overpay your best players. The issue is mediocre players getting overpaid.

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
stop making things up and pushing them as fact, it gets really tiresome with you guys

There are at least no reports of any teams discussing GM opportunities. As often as GM candidates are discussed, you’d think he’d have been mentioned at least once since he left.

filthyMitz

Feb 5, 2018
Indiana
No need to worry no need to fret no big deals happening tomorrow with the Leafs but I would like to see an upgrade from the Good Canadian Kids: Connor Brown Travis Dermott Frederik Gauthier Zach Hyman Patrick Marleau Jake Muzzin if we could find some sucker to take them off our hands

But don't trade these: Frederik Andersen Jake Gardiner Andreas Johnsson Nazem Kadr Kasperi Kapanen Par Lindholm Mitchell Marner William Nylander Igor Ozhiganov Morgan Rielly Garret Sparks John Tavares or Nikita Zaitsev as that would be hell

Look - we are likely not winning the cup this year but making Leafs Nation demanded trades means the other GM is a raging alcoholic and you're throwing an awful lot of Scotch into the deal, and we need to learn that Win now trades mean lose today and lose tomorrow. It's like thinking we have too much skill and not enough toughness, as if it is conceivably a problem to have too much skill, your thinking would have to be so dinosaur, and your habits so bad, you'd be walking, drunk, down the Las Vegas strip, demanding that someone point you in the direction of your hotel, the Sands.

OK I admit, I prefer thinking man's hockey with all of this silly passing, skating and scoring, I know you could tell
(Roster info from here: 2018-19 Toronto Maple Leafs Roster and Statistics | Hockey-Reference.com )
Why do you want to get rid of Muzzin already?

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
See guys, Dubas wasn't napping.

Actually an AHL team is managed by the NHLs team assistant GM.

In this case its Laurence Gilman that is the Marlies GM (just like Dubas was Marlies GM last year when Lou was here).

So when you have minor league transactions its not Dubas that is the point man.

BodaciousBeefBazooka

Go Leafs Go
Apr 4, 2013
Toronto
Its hilarious ppl are getting upset at Dubas. Relax we are in good hands. I dont see any bad moves yet. Nylander contract is fair and Matthews is a little above what i would've liked but not too bad. Remember its ok to overpay your best players. The issue is mediocre players getting overpaid.
I like your positivity. Right on.

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
He travels business class all the time,

stays in the best hotels and still cannot blow his points fast enough and he ain't no sissy

and has more rewards points than you could imagine and with every trade he gets even more points and all paid for on other's dime

But the guy is always on the move, can never settle down, he is in constant motion and never ending nervousness and shock, and faces rejection constantly - his hair is totally frizzy
I legitimately never know what the f*** you’re talking about

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->