Confirmed Trade: [TOR/LAK] Kyle Clifford (50%), Jack Campbell for Trevor Moore, 2020, c. 2021 3rd rd picks (Part II)

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
Campbell been fine. Definitely an upgrade. He hasn't been the reason they neccesarily won or lost which is a good thing. He has done his job without being spectacular

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Campbell been fine. Definitely an upgrade. He hasn't been the reason they neccesarily won or lost which is a good thing. He has done his job without being spectacular

he definitely was the reason they won against the yotes.

they got outplayed and he made some real nice saves.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Good to see him playing well. Hope he wins a lot of games for the Leafs and make the playoffs...

Then lose in the first round and Clifford re-sign with the Kings.

why would he go back to a lotto team? I think he signs with a team that is gonna get more than 60pts tbh

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
5 of a possible 6 points

I think hutchinson would have beaten the ducks but pretty sure the habs and yotes games would have been regulation losses

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
He is without a doubt the reason they got a point against the Habs.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
He is without a doubt the reason they got a point against the Habs.
And probably the reason we got 2 points tonight. Hell, he played well enough vs the Habs to get the W, the team was awful after the 2nd period(1 shot on net in the 3rd). We've gotten 5 of 6 points from him and it could have been 6 of 6. The Leafs havent looked great the last 3 games. With Hutchinson, we maybe get 2 or 3 points. It's a relief to have a guy who's at least average.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
And probably the reason we got 2 points tonight. Hell, he played well enough vs the Habs to get the W, the team was awful after the 2nd period(1 shot on net in the 3rd). We've gotten 5 of 6 points from him and it could have been 6 of 6. The Leafs havent looked great the last 3 games. With Hutchinson, we maybe get 2 or 3 points. It's a relief to have a guy who's at least average.
Agreed. New guy.... in a new town....on a new team....forced to start 3 in a row....including a back to back...5 points out of a possible 6.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Man this guy makes me look forward to next year, I can only imagine where we'd be if they had Andersen/Campbell from the start.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010

my confidence level is so much higher with Campbell than with Hutch.

I would like to see them pick up 1 more guy so Hutch isn't even the first call up but that can be a UFA or waiver guy.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Fair enough. I like Clifford. If Campbell gets us wins, that is fine too. In most cases I am happy to give up the second unless of course Campbell gets us 2 wins, but the Leafs lose the series and Clifford walks.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
good thing the league didn't just decide the Leafs probably would have made the playoffs and Campbell probably would have won enough games and arbitrarily upgraded the pick anyway

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
I wonder if there’s an actual procedure in place to keep consistency or if they just pull these out their a**. If the season was to conclude, Campbell would of likely made enough starts as is to meet these conditions.

in the EDM deal they assumed Neal would score X amount more goals.

LOL not a great look

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
I wonder if there’s an actual procedure in place to keep consistency or if they just pull these out their a**. If the season was to conclude, Campbell would of likely made enough starts as is to meet these conditions.

in the EDM deal they assumed Neal would score X amount more goals.

LOL not a great look
Way back at the start of the l-down, several insiders reported that the NHL made decisions on all conditional trades affected by the shutdown, and that the individual teams could renegotiate the terms of the deal, but if they could come to agreement, the League would enforce their decision instead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->