Confirmed with Link: [TOR] Ian Scott Signed to 3 Year Entry Level Contract

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
Not sold on this kid yet. He's playing on a very stacked Prince Albert team right now and has always had very mediocre numbers before that. Looked really bad in the prospect tournament this summer. Lets not overhype him, he has a hill to climb IMO.

Reactions: Intact

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
I'm pretty sure Woll will be signed at seasons end also, I wonder how the Leafs are going to manage two 20-year-old ELC goalies.

qqaz

Think Happy Thoughts
Oct 25, 2018
Great! See what I did there ?:)
MkqBGfR.gif

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Not sold on this kid yet. He's playing on a very stacked Prince Albert team right now and has always had very mediocre numbers before that. Looked really bad in the prospect tournament this summer. Lets not overhype him, he has a hill to climb IMO.
Their roster didn't drastically change from last year. It's not like the London Knights where Mark Hunter did some under the table deals to acquire up and coming superstars

Once

Jul 16, 2010
Good timing for this.

He has great technique but has always lacked consistency. Going forward, he will be a project for the organization and hopefully can develop alongside of Woll.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Could be Hunters best pick beyond the 2nd round

This was a Derkatch pick 100%. He drafted him in the WHL and knew how good he was. I knew that if Derkatch had the chance at him, he'd be someone the Leafs would take eventually.

About time it happened though. It was the Leafs' worst kept secret.

Reactions: Menzinger

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
About damn time. For all the comments about him playing for a stacked team, couldn't be anymore wrong. Him and Leason are the reason they're doing this good. The overall roster turnover wasn't that much from last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad