Confirmed with Link: [TOR/COL] Nazem Kadri, Calle Rosen for Tyson Barrie (50% retain), Alex Kerfoot trade (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

56 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
He is smarter than Gardner though, and is even smoother skating the puck... Every playoff series the opposing coach talks about not having an answer to Barrie after the series I've never heard that with Gardner.. main difference is Barrie isnt as stupid and plays better in playoffs as opposed to Gardner
I can live with this. A right handed Gardiner without the brain farts.

Reactions: kb and Killerb

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Is the thinking that Spezza takes Kadri's spot or Nylander?
(I'm sure it's been discussed but too many posts to catch up on.)

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
Is the thinking that Spezza takes Kadri's spot or Nylander?
(I'm sure it's been discussed but too many posts to catch up on.)

Marleau's, Hyman's, Goat's, or Brown's? I think he plays all over the place but I doubt he plays in more than 60 games. Still good on the faceoff and if there is an injury (or a suspension) to a center I expect he will get a shot in the top 9 before they try Willie there again. He can definitely be better than an 8 goal guy but at 36, expecting a big bounce back is maybe not too realistic.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Marleau's, Hyman's, Goat's, or Brown's? I think he plays all over the place but I doubt he plays in more than 60 games. Still good on the faceoff and if there is an injury (or a suspension) to a center I expect he will get a shot in the top 9 before they try Willie there again. He can definitely be better than an 8 goal guy but at 36, expecting a big bounce back is maybe not too realistic.
I agree, Spezza is going to have a pretty good year here. Great signing.

I'm trying to get my head around the new players and how they might fit in.
I thought Kerfoot was a winger but it seems he can play the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad