Confirmed Trade: [TOR/CGY] David Rittich (@50%) for 2022 3rd round pick

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
The Oilers killed Rittichs career. His splits before and after his stick flip celebration game are amazing. After that game, hey got shelled for 5 goals, pulled and then never recovered. Went from Big Save Dave to No Save Dave that stretch of game

A strong lesson in karma and humility was learnt that game

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
The Oilers killed Rittichs career. His splits before and after his stick flip celebration game are amazing. After that game, hey got shelled for 5 goals, pulled and then never recovered. Went from Big Save Dave to No Save Dave that stretch of game

They killed his Calgary career

Reactions: Morrison

NK94

Feb 5, 2019
If Andersen is on the LTIR for the year, the Leafs still have $3.3M in space after they send down Hutchinson and Barabanov.

NK94

Feb 5, 2019
If Andersen is on the LTIR for the rest of the year, the Leafs still have $3.3M in cap space to work with after they send down Hutchinson and Barabanov.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Hutch was fine for us this year. It would have been a nightmare to see him in playoffs but he gave us everything we could have asked for.

The fact that we had to ask for anything was the problem, and now it's solved :).

He certainly wasn't anywhere near as bad for us this season as last but I really don't want him playing any more games for us if it can be avoided.

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
The fact that we had to ask for anything was the problem, and now it's solved :).

He certainly wasn't anywhere near as bad for us this season as last but I really don't want him playing any more games for us if it can be avoided.
Yeah I get that. Even when he played well I was waiting for him to fall apart. I still have PTSD on him from last year.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010

Will be fun to see Rittich can win in the playoffs against the Oil

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019

Oilers really wanna take credit for Rittich being injured, huh?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad