Confirmed Trade: [TOR/CAR] Leafs acquire Alex Galchenyuk from Carolina for Egor Korshkov and David Warsofsky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
Galchenyuks gotta be on his last shot in the NHL, no?
The leafs have the players to manage to make him score if he doesn't get traded before he plays he might score enough to get another contract.

Like if he doesn't play on the top two lines stick him with spezza or Thornton they can both slow the game down and are crazy good playmakers who are just old

Last edited:

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
I think OTT said the existing same thing .....his NHL days are basically over

oh he is done, that's why he's going on the Leaf's bench... I don't think they'll play him but he's a "good enough" depth piece in case of injuries

Srsly

Feb 8, 2011
Upland
conner brown scored like that and played on McDavid's wing... I wish the leafs didnt choose him
Meh, Brown is debatably one of the best sixth round picks in recent memory. Not only did he score 20 goals but he also had enough value to dump Zaitsev for one year or Ceci. I’m not sure how anyone can complain about that.

Carltons Cup

Let's Do This..
Feb 22, 2018
Galchenyuk has the same amount of points as Jeff Skinner at a fraction of the cost.

Now that's dumpster diving at it's finest.

Reactions: dubey

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
upload_2021-2-18_22-45-50.jpeg

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
Didn't read through whole thread but is this the top-6 forward the Leafs were hyping for?
According to 31 Thoughts the blog, the mystery winger that Elliotte Friedman kept mentioning was Mikael Granlund. If the Predators continue to play poorly, he believes the Leafs might still inquire closer to the deadline. If something can happen with Galchenyuk, then I think the Leafs should keep the cap savings and look for someone else.

As for now, I think Galchenyuk will start on the 3rd or 4th line with the team hoping for a little depth scoring and he could be a triggerman on the powerplay if he plays well.

Reactions: MMANumminen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad