GDT: TOR @ Bingo|Friday, Jan 18th, 2013|7:05 pm w/Stream

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Name one person he can replace on our current Senators roster in the top six. DaCosta is not made for a bottom 6 roll.

I think you'd be surprised but I agree with you on the top 6 being packed. We actually have strong depth and if injury occurs I'd expect him to get the chance to fill it in.

DaCosta could play on the third line, imo.

John Holmes*

lol this is a joke, right?

Hilarious.

Yeah its not like these things don't happen in real life. Of course it makes you angry, but how can you "audit" someone for making a stupid call or bet?

Unless you can prove they have prior knowledge of the end result, you don't have a leg to stand on.

That said, I don't trust online poker one bit, but I am pretty sure I have a positive balance on Full Tilt from placing 2nd in the Canadian freeroll.

I've been playing a lot of blackjack lately. Been riding a pretty hot streak for the past two weeks.

John Holmes*

I think you'd be surprised but I agree with you on the top 6 being packed. We actually have strong depth and if injury occurs I'd expect him to get the chance to fill it in.

DaCosta could play on the third line, imo.

When Regin's shoulder, Spezza's back or Latendresse's everything gets hurt, Da Costa will get a look.

Alfie is also bound to miss games as well. We'll be celebrating our depth before the end of the season.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Hoffman just one upped Da Costa. Takes the puck up the right side cuts through the middle, gets the goalie going one way and roofs it the other way.

Claesson pick up an assist for basically doing nothing but he's been playing very well imo. He's been very impressive given his age. Guy is a lock to play in the NHL one day. Good positioning, quick simple plays, skates well, plays the body.

Minister of Offence

Oct 2, 2009
www.chadhargrove.com
Hoffman just one upped Da Costa. Takes the puck up the right side cuts through the middle, gets the goalie going one way and roofs it the other way.

Claesson pick up an assist for basically doing nothing but he's been playing very well imo. He's been very impressive given his age. Guy is a lock to play in the NHL one day. Good positioning, quick simple plays, skates well, plays the body.

Blocks the shots, hits the people.

John Holmes*

Yeah - it's a joke until you're the one who gets screwed.

In gambling, the only person that doesn't get screwed is the house.

Everyone takes bad beats. I know how frustrating online poker can be because I've lost hands exactly the same way you have.

Some idiot calling a huge raise with nothing and hitting a full house, etc. It happens all the time.

All you can do is continue not playing. Of course online gambling is crooked.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
In gambling, the only person that doesn't get screwed is the house.

Everyone takes bad beats. I know how frustrating online poker can be because I've lost hands exactly the same way you have.

Some idiot calling a huge raise with nothing and hitting a full house, etc. It happens all the time.

All you can do is continue not playing. Of course online gambling is crooked.

In poker you play each other, not the house. I reiterate - if players were subject to audit there'd be a lot less screwjobs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->