GDT: TOR @ Bingo|Friday, Jan 18th, 2013|7:05 pm w/Stream

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
I'm going to update the thread later when I have time. Answer me this:

1. What are we watching in between periods? (Robot Chicken?)
2. Post game movie? (Inception)

I just saw Inception for the first time last night and I'd like to watch it about 50 more times so I figured tonight would be a good time.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Sneaking suspicion with the game tomorrow that viewership for the BSens stream may be down a little for the rest of the season...
Maybe so but as the Sens are playing in the afternoon tomorrow and most Saturdays, it may not fall off that much.

Sensatauro

Dec 30, 2012
Going to be a great game tonight! I will be certain to tune in.

Inception, great movie, really need to watch it a couple times to get everything, its near impossible to get all the innuendos and insinuations made in one go round with the movie. Good choice Main.

Also I second poker in the intermissions.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Just means twice as much hockey to watch for me :yo:

I agree - I'm an Ottawa fan first but I still want to see how everyone is doing in Bingo. On nights when Ottawa and Bingo are both playing at the same time I'll have to defer to Bingo because there will likely be a wide range of Ottawa streams available. Also I'm going to have to move streaming sites because if I get over 1K viewers then uStream sends someone to investigate, sees its copyrighted content, and then shuts down the channel.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
I want to watch poker in between.

Stop being cheap.

First ace you get - All in.

Also I second poker in the intermissions.

I've been royally screwed by Carbon Poker several times so I'm trying to avoid it other than freerolls. There have been so many times when I've had a high pair like Q's, K's or A's and go all in pre-flop only to be snap-called by J8 who hits a straight, two suited rags that hit a flush, a weak ace who hits trips or completes a four-card straight, and then there's the ol' Q2 vs AA and the board comes Q Q 2. Of course the people that make these calls are usually european and do not use the chat, hence they do not provide a valid justification for their call and no explanation. No thanks - I've lost over $1K on CP and not interested.

If online poker is ever legalised in the U. S. i think one of the stipulations is that players should be subject to audit. That means if they make a play they should have to provide a VALID reason for that move and should be subject to severe penalties if they cannot pass audit. If that doesn't happen it's a sad world for u.s. poker players.

65isthenew11

Feb 22, 2012
There have been so many times when I've had a high pair like Q's, K's or A's and go all in pre-flop only to be snap-called by J8 who hits a straight, two suited rags that hit a flush, a weak ace who hits trips or completes a four-card straight, and then there's the ol' Q2 vs AA and the board comes Q Q 2.

Click here for preflop odds

AA vs J8s is only 81% to win preflop, so basically 1/5 times you loose in the long run.
AA vs J8o is only 85% to win preflop, so basically 1/6 times you loose in the long run.
would you play russian roulette with a revolver? Same odds.

Poker Stove is a wonderful tool.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
We could watch Serenity (the Firefly movie) after the game. :)

wow 7.9/10 - maybe between the WPG and TOR game?

Best part of the NHL starting again is less poker on tv.

As you can tell I'm not a big fan.

It's like soccer for me. I'd much rather play it than watch it.

I love watching poker on tv. I prefer the live feeds when they commentate without knowing what the cards are. Then I get to hear Esfandiari put the villain on pretty much every hand in the world with his expert analysis.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Indeed!

I prefer the live feeds when they commentate without knowing what the cards are. Then I get to hear Esfandiari put the villain on pretty much every hand in the world with his expert analysis.

This.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad