Proposal: Tor - ana - wpg

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
I don't think the Jets would bite.

Fowler is too soft and poor defensively. Kapanen is redundant as the Jets have an embarassment of riches on the wings.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Rather sign Trouba to an identical contract to Rielly or Jones and then play him on the left. We'd then have him for 6 years vs Fowler's 2, and Kapanen isn't enough considering the Jets depth at wing to want to lose those 4 years of a D.

dream43

Nov 19, 2013
I feel as if Toronto gives to little and Wpg should receive more (maybe 1st-2nd?) but I feel it is a pretty decent base for a trade just needs more pieces.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
And besides if Ducks GM BM wasn't willing to move Andersen within the Western Conference i seriously doubt that he moves Fowler within the West. Most of the interest seems to be coming from the east with Montreal, Buffalo, Detroit and now possibly the Devils being interested in Fowler.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
To Winnipeg:
Cam Fowler
Kasperi Kapanen

To Toronto:
Jacob Trouba

To Anaheim:
James Van Riemsdyk

Edit:

To Winnipeg:
Travis Dermott
Cam Fowler
Leaf's 2017 2nd round pick
Peter Holland

To Toronto:
Jacob Trouba
Ondrej Pavelec

To Anaheim:
James Van Riemsdyk
Kasperi Kapanen

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
Edit:

To Winnipeg:
Travis Dermott
Cam Fowler
Peter Holland

To Toronto:
Jacob Trouba
Ondrej Pavelec

To Anaheim:
James Van Riemsdyk
Kasperi Kapanen

Dont want Holland ever, just a waste.
Holland is the new Percy? They guy who had zero value....

Ttownjets61

Jun 1, 2016
How about we make non stop proposals with the same junk players that couldn't make the leafs last year for your best player. Only later to bash those players that we want to trade for.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Once again this would be a redundant move for Winnipeg, Like Detroit Winnipeg has over abundance of Forwards they need LHD. So you're still looking at Rielly/Gardiner as a starting point here.

I tried to re-do this to address the LHD aspect for Winnipeg (and give them salary relief) and then get Anaheim a good top 6W, and top 6W prospect.

To Winnipeg:
Travis Dermott
Cam Fowler
Peter Holland

To Toronto:
Jacob Trouba
Ondrej Pavelec

To Anaheim:
James Van Riemsdyk
Kasperi Kapanen

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Edit:

To Winnipeg:
Travis Dermott
Cam Fowler
Peter Holland

To Toronto:
Jacob Trouba
Ondrej Pavelec

To Anaheim:
James Van Riemsdyk
Kasperi Kapanen

So in Winnipeg's position. Dermont no need for Fowler Trouba greater then Fowler 2nd round pick only decent value and Winnipeg no need for Holland this isn't a much better proposal here.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
So in Winnipeg's position. Dermont no need for Fowler Trouba greater then Fowler 2nd round pick only decent value and Winnipeg no need for Holland this isn't a much better proposal here.

Dermott is actually a great LHD prospect.

I think Fowler is getting underrated here while Trouba is getting overrated. Winnipeg gets a 30-35th pick and Holland is a 3rd line forward for Winnipeg.

Winnipeg also loses Pavelec's salary off the books.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
I tried to re-do this to address the LHD aspect for Winnipeg (and give them salary relief) and then get Anaheim a good top 6W, and top 6W prospect.

To Winnipeg:
Travis Dermott
Cam Fowler
Peter Holland

To Toronto:
Jacob Trouba
Ondrej Pavelec

To Anaheim:
James Van Riemsdyk
Kasperi Kapanen
I saw your proposal bottom line Trouba<<<< Fowler and Dermont doesn't address a need either Rielly is still better then Fowler and that's what Cheveldayoff would be seeking and the odds that BM moves Fowler to another West team is Nil if he wasn't willing to move Andersen to the west then i doubt he moves Fowler within the West at least i would be shocked if it happened.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad