top3 on F and D?

allsilverdreams

Jan 17, 2011
This years team looks so much better than the teams in the past 5plus years. I actually enjoy watching this team again. Not turning them off in the second period or third.
Top forwards so far this year
Reinhart
Eichel
Skinner

Top Defense so far this year
Dahlin
McCabe
Scandella

Orvald

Feb 24, 2015
Belgium
Reinhart : been the best so far for me
Skinner: finally got rewarded for his play
Sheary: matches well with Reinhart

Dhalin: so smooth out their, and he is only getting better
Risto: I think Scandella is bringing him down a bit
Beaulieu: Playing better than I thought, was between him and McCabe, but the later has made more mistakes.

Orvald

Feb 24, 2015
Belgium
Reinhart : been the best so far for me
Skinner: finally got rewarded for his play
Sheary: matches well with Reinhart

Dhalin: so smooth out their, and he is only getting better
Risto: I think Scandella is bringing him down a bit
Beaulieu: Playing better than I thought, was between him and McCabe, but the later has made more mistakes.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
I agree that Reinhart has been our best forward through 5 games.

Eichel hasn't been bad...but he has another level he needs to show more regularly (like in his 2nd and 3rd period against VGK).

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Beaulieu has defiantly been one of our best D this year, pre-season and to start the season.

I know... its weird but the kid is young enough still that he can still turn the corner from previous seasons.

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Beaulieu has defiantly been one of our best D this year, pre-season and to start the season.

I know... its weird but the kid is young enough still that he can still turn the corner from previous seasons.
Beaulieu's improvement has everything to do with his easier 3rd pairing minutes. Throw in some sober goaltending to offset the occasional gaffe, and you got something approaching a serviceable NHL defenseman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad