Top "Unheralded" Rookies for 14/15

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
I'm looking forward to seeing how Burns and Luchuk do in training camp. When I see Burns on the ice, I already feel that sense of calm and patience, which is nice given he's so young. Luchuk has tremendous upside and just needs a chance to show it. Throw in Manchurek (sp?) and a few others, and this could be one of the most interesting training camps we've seen in Windsor in some time.

I also have to say that I'm hoping Kingston FINALLY gets their goaltender of the future. It seems like every year it's a revolving door. Would be nice for them to have one guy that they can call their own for a few seasons.

bidzey*

I can't wait to see Palmu in Owen Sound play, I'm told he ate up every league he ever played in so far, and I have to say getting 8 points in 4 games at Ivan Hlinka ranks him high on that stage too... we'll see I guess

battfan888

Podcaster
Feb 29, 2012
Sleeman Centre
As usual great stuff Brock.

With having such a deep team in Guelph last year we didnt have a ton of young talent but we had glimpses of Tyler Boston who I remember looking pretty fast and even had some offensive threats on some shifts which isnt bad for a 1st career game on the 4th line I thought.

I've heard lots of great things about Hall but have yet to see him in action, there is some buzz behind him though so I am looking forward to seeing him.

While they were regulars on last years team I am most looking forward to the years that Suter and Craievich could have this year. Those 2 guys could be huge cogs to the Storm success in 14/15. Craievich did a great job stepping up I thought last winter when we had some guys gone at WJC while there was a suspension or two as well at the same time, he chipped in on the scoresheet often during those couple weeks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad