Top Undrafted Free Agents for the Hawks to Target

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
for me, i search and search and still haven't found out if Noel Hoefenmayer - Defense - Ottawa 67's is or will be a FA at the end of this season. he is still unsigned and i really like him.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
for me, i search and search and still haven't found out if Noel Hoefenmayer - Defense - Ottawa 67's is or will be a FA at the end of this season. he is still unsigned and i really like him.
He was a FA last season, but nobody signed him.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Just reading through the last page now and am disappointed to see Jay Haller has invaded HF Hawks. Boggles my mind how someone who is clearly a troll can continually survive on this site.

Why even have rules? I might as well post in the nude!

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
It is pretty obvious you are not watching anymore. This team is still fun to watch as a fan of the game. Dach, Boqvist, and the young players progression is interesting. Kane is still a skating highlight.

Fun to watch? What on earth are you talking about? If you think this Hawks team is fun to watch then your standard of fun is really low, this has been one of the worst teams in the league for 3 years in a row, any NHL team is fun to watch by that standard minus a couple bottom of the line bottom feeders. This is not a participation trophy come and have fun league, we need a winning team and playoffs hockey... I bet when I say that a few are gonna say you are not a real fan or something pathetic along those lines, the whole point of being annoyed about them being losers is a proof of being a die hard fan and if you just wanna “have fun” watching a losing team it’s more of a proof you are a bandwagoner and don’t really give a jack about the results or standing or anything of any importance.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Fun to watch? What on earth are you talking about? If you think this Hawks team is fun to watch then your standard of fun is really low, this has been one of the worst teams in the league for 3 years in a row, any NHL team is fun to watch by that standard minus a couple bottom of the line bottom feeders. This is not a participation trophy come and have fun league, we need a winning team and playoffs hockey... I bet when I say that a few are gonna say you are not a real fan or something pathetic along those lines, the whole point of being annoyed about them being losers is a proof of being a die hard fan and if you just wanna “have fun” watching a losing team it’s more of a proof you are a bandwagoner and don’t really give a jack about the results or standing or anything of any importance.
Hockey is fun, and the kids are reason enough to continue enjoying games.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Unrestricted to be

G Robin Lehner
G Corey Crawford
D Erik Gustafsson
Lw Joseph Cramarossa
C Jacob Nilsson

Restricted free agents

C Dylan Strome
Lw Dominik Kubalik
Lw Drake Caggiula
Lw Matthew Highmore
Lw Anton Wedin
Lw Alexandre Fortin
Rw Nathan Noel
D Slater Koekkoek
D Joni Tuulola
D Ian McCoshen
G Kevin Lankinan

Prospects Rights they Lose if not signed

Rw Mathias From
D Ryan Shea
G Alex Gravel
G Wouter Peeters

Prospects already signed for next
year

D Alex Regula

Ahl Contracts that expire from Rockford

C Tyler Sikura
C Dylan McLaughlin
C Liam Coughlin (Nilsson trade)
Rw Nick Moutrey
Rw Matthew Thompson
D Dmitry Osipov
D Josh McArdle
D Jack Rasmsay (7 round pick)
D Jake Ryzcek (7 round pick)
G Chase Marchand

Prospects expected to sign before
end of season probably burning first year of ELC

D Ian Mitchell (junior)
C Evan Barrett (junior)
D Ryan Shea? (senior)

Other prospects not signed

Russia

C Maxim Shalunov (contract expires)
G Ivan Nalimov (contract expires)
Lw Artur Kayumov (signed extension)
Rw Andrei Artybarmaykan (contract expires)

College

C Parker Foo (senior to be)
D Josh Ess (senior to be)
C Jake Wise (junior to be)
Lw Josiah Slavin (soph)
D Alex Vlasic (soph)
G Dominic Basse (incoming freshman)

CHL

Rw Michael Teply (Ahl eligible next year)
D Cale Moberg

Liga and Shl

Lw Victor Edjsell (Qualified him last offseason, signed for one more year)
D Roope Lainvainen
D Jakub Galvas (extension for 1 more year)
Rw Niklas Nordgren
C Antii Saarela

I don't know is it good idea sign Nordgren yet.
He's missed a lot games due to injuries last 9-11 months.

So in my opinion let Nordgren play first healthy and good season without injuries in HIFK.
And if he's played well and developed as he should then sign him spring 2021.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I don't know is it good idea sign Nordgren yet.
He's missed a lot games due to injuries last 9-11 months.

So in my opinion let Nordgren play first healthy and good season without injuries in HIFK.
And if he's played well and developed as he should then sign him spring 2021.

Agreed. They have another year to wait on him until decision time.
I just listed all their prospects from the leagues their in and the ones that expire after this year.

Geoist

May 1, 2015
Kane , Boqvist and Dach are about only reasons to watch Hawks at this point (A few others like Kubalik when he is given chance something our idiot coach denied him much of year)

If I didn't check the date I would've sworn this post was from October or November.

Geoist

May 1, 2015
boqvist who was just scratched for seeler

Boqvist had a bad game the previous game night and Seeler needed to get back in. JC has a habit of benching young players after a bad outing and they usually come back fired up the next game.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Agreed. They have another year to wait on him until decision time.
I just listed all their prospects from the leagues their in and the ones that expire after this year.

Teemu Turunen could be one target for Blackhawks but even he's fought with injuries this season.
But overall Turunen has been HIFK's best player in liiga and one of top scorers as well.

If i'm not mistaken Turunen has option with HIFK for season 2020-2021 but is he going to use it that i can't say.
There is still chance on that Turunen leaves from HIFK after this season but lets see what happens.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Teemu Turunen could be one target for Blackhawks but even he's fought with injuries this season.
But overall Turunen has been HIFK's best player in liiga and one of top scorers as well.
If i'm not mistaken Turunen has option with HIFK for season 2020-2021 but is he going to use it that i can't say.
There is still chance on that
leaves from HIFK after this season but lets see what happens.

Honestly no nothing about him but I like free lottery tickets.

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
Just reading through the last page now and am disappointed to see Jay Haller has invaded HF Hawks. Boggles my mind how someone who is clearly a troll can continually survive on this site.

Why even have rules? I might as well post in the nude!

Because mods are too busy sending endless warnings to mean people and closing threads the moment there are 3 posts off topic.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Are they in on him?
Haven't heard anything yet, but I'd like them to be.

Neumann is a lightning fast skater, a solid shooter, has great work ethic, and has experience playing with a certain generational talent...

I want to see him in Rockford next season along with Brinson Pasichnuk who is my top NCAA free agent for the Hawks to sign.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Haven't heard anything yet, but I'd like them to be.

Neumann is a lightning fast skater, a solid shooter, has great work ethic, and has experience playing with a certain generational talent...

I want to see him in Rockford next season along with Brinson Pasichnuk who is my top NCAA free agent for
the Hawks to sign.

Admittedly just looking at his numbers. A over 20 year old having a great year. But not particularly great beforehand. Do you think they could get him on a Ahl deal?
Would be great for him to skate the generational "disappointment" that is Strome.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Admittedly just looking at his numbers. A over 20 year old having a great year. But not particularly great beforehand. Do you think they could get him on a Ahl deal?
If he doesn't receive any ELC offers then I'm sure he'll take an AHL deal. But I think he'll receive some NHL interest first.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad