I would say...

1. Rose
2. Kessel
3. Toews
4. Mueller
5. Johnson
6. Staal
7. Little

...About Jordan Staal...if he is suppose to be a big skilled centre with better upside then his brother Eric...how can he go so low?

I think it's safe to say that Jordan has a 90 percent chance of being less of a player then his older bro...if this is the case...what is the reason...is Jordan really all that offensive or just big and strong like Chris Gratton or Keith Primeau....will he really be a first line centre? and if he is as good or better then his older brother how on earth does he not go in the Top 2???

I think that "having more upside than Eric thing" (I read the article as well) may need to be reworded now...

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Yah fair enough could be...because Staal isn't just a first line centre he's a Top 5 center in the league...

...I'm sure Jordan Staal will make the NHL...but big and skilled and as good or better then Eric...I mean man oh man...that sounds like.....Joe Thornton....and Eric isn't much if any worse then Big Joe...

I'm just curious if Jordan is a Keith Primeau, Patrick Poulin, Chris Gratton...one of those big...seemingly skilled....high first round centers....that never become dominant first line offensive forces....or if he truly has the offensive upside and likelyness to fullfull it to warrant a top pick....

if Jordan becomes Gratton..I'd take Little over him....if his game is destined to be more...then I think he should go before Little...

...anyway any thoughts on this would be appreciated...

Transported Upstater

Qubax said:
Yah fair enough could be...because Staal isn't just a first line centre he's a Top 5 center in the league...

...I'm sure Jordan Staal will make the NHL...but big and skilled and as good or better then Eric...I mean man oh man...that sounds like.....Joe Thornton....and Eric isn't much if any worse then Big Joe...

I'm just curious if Jordan is a Keith Primeau, Patrick Poulin, Chris Gratton...one of those big...seemingly skilled....high first round centers....that never become dominant first line offensive forces....or if he truly has the offensive upside and likelyness to fullfull it to warrant a top pick....

if Jordan becomes Gratton..I'd take Little over him....if his game is destined to be more...then I think he should go before Little...

...anyway any thoughts on this would be appreciated...

I know Eric Staal had 3 years in the OHL because he's a late-born, but he was ready to play in the NHL when he was drafted, whereas Jordan I think will take a little longer.

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
Jason MacIsaac said:
1.) Kessel
2.) Toews
3.) Frolik
4.) Johnson
5.) Sheppard
6.) Ruzicka
7.) Mueller