Top three in '06?

Status
Not open for further replies.

barfy2000

Jun 23, 2005
Whitby, Ontario
ummm...theres a few names that could go in the top 3.

phil kessel seems to be the number 1 pick right now.

after him could go anyone of these names:

toews, jonhnson, staal, frolik, shappard, joensuu, little and of course dustin rose.

i hear this rose kid is already 7 feet tall and growing.

Attica

Feb 21, 2004
The Office
Kessel, Toews and Frolik should be the favorites, Rose is up there too.

Throw in a random Staal (great hockey family, but all horse-faced, man they grow them ugly).

Joensuu is up there too, little as well.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
kessel will go #1

erik johnson will go #2

jonathan Toews will go #3

Peter Mueller will go #4

Frolik will go #5

thats what the little devil on my shoulder told me.

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
Doomsday Device said:
Looking at all the rankings out there, the consensus top 3 appears to be Phil Kessel, Michael Frolik, and Jonathan Toews.
Erick Johnson is quickly climbing the rankings. If a team that picks in the top three needs a D-man Johnson will be it!

Transported Upstater

barfy2000 said:
ummm...theres a few names that could go in the top 3.

phil kessel seems to be the number 1 pick right now.

after him could go anyone of these names:

toews, jonhnson, staal, frolik, shappard, joensuu, little and of course dustin rose.

i hear this rose kid is already 7 feet tall and growing.

I played against Dustin Rose yesterday.

He left me one tooth.

I am eating my lukewarm vanilla pudding and thanking my lucky stars I'm still alive.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
44_bertuzzi_44 said:
i have never heard of dustin rose before ?

could someone give me a link to his info or tell me about him ?

I don't have time to look for links, but yeah, the kid's a '92 born and is already 6-3 225 and skates like the wind.
I hear he wrestles polar bears in the off-season to stay in shape.

barfy2000

Jun 23, 2005
Whitby, Ontario
TransportedUpstater said:
I played against Dustin Rose yesterday.

He left me one tooth.

I am eating my lukewarm vanilla pudding and thanking my lucky stars I'm still alive.

haha he let you off lightly eh?

Zine said:
I don't have time to look for links, but yeah, the kid's a '92 born and is already 6-3 225 and skates like the wind.

polar bears? i always heard he was too busy racing cheetahs to have time for wrestling...

barfy2000

Jun 23, 2005
Whitby, Ontario
nope, hes not eligible until 2010. apparently he was raised by a pack of wolves in northern ontario. he didnt learn how to skate until about a year ago, when someone found him hunting rabbits in the wild and took him in.

hes only 13 years old, 6'3 225, and preliminary reports say hes basically a combination of wayne gretzky vision, mario lemieuxs hands and reach, rocket richard's toughness, pavel bures speed and acceleration, bobby hulls slapshot and ray bourques wrister.

all i have to say is sidney who?

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
barfy2000 said:
nope, hes not eligible until 2010. apparently he was raised by a pack of wolves in northern ontario. he didnt learn how to skate until about a year ago, when someone found him hunting rabbits in the wild and took him in.

hes only 13 years old, 6'3 225, and preliminary reports say hes basically a combination of wayne gretzky vision, mario lemieuxs hands and reach, rocket richard's toughness, pavel bures speed and acceleration, bobby hulls slapshot and ray bourques wrister.

all i have to say is sidney who?

The amazing thing is, teams are already tanking to try to get him. Even though he's not eligable for four more years, teams want him so bad that they are practicing losing. That, btw, explains the play of St. Louis and Anaheim.

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
Blackjack said:
The amazing thing is, teams are already tanking to try to get him. Even though he's not eligable for four more years, teams want him so bad that they are practicing losing. That, btw, explains the play of St. Louis and Anaheim.

Okay lets be serious here. He doesnt exist. I've never heard of him outside of these boards. To be honest I think he's a figment of someone's imagination.

Diaboli

Sep 16, 2004
City once voted as F
44_bertuzzi_44 said:
oh, ... so then he wouldn't be eligable for this years draft ??? :confused:

Since no one is helping you, I'll lend you a hand :propeller He's a fictitious character, made up by people who just couldn't take anymore of the Sidney Crosby hype :)

Diaboli

Sep 16, 2004
City once voted as F
Big Phil said:
Okay lets be serious here. He doesnt exist. I've never heard of him outside of these boards. To be honest I think he's a figment of someone's imagination.

Ever thought that maybe the people around here are just have such a great hockey knowledge, that no one outside HF has heard of him ;)

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
Zine said:

44_bertuzzi_44 said:
oh, ... so then he wouldn't be eligable for this years draft ??? :confused:

:biglaugh:

Oh my god, I think i just peed my pants.

Thank god for HFboards!

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
I would say...

1. Rose
2. Kessel
3. Toews
4. Mueller
5. Johnson
6. Staal
7. Little

...About Jordan Staal...if he is suppose to be a big skilled centre with better upside then his brother Eric...how can he go so low?

I think it's safe to say that Jordan has a 90 percent chance of being less of a player then his older bro...if this is the case...what is the reason...is Jordan really all that offensive or just big and strong like Chris Gratton or Keith Primeau....will he really be a first line centre? and if he is as good or better then his older brother how on earth does he not go in the Top 2???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad