Prospect Info: Top Shelf Scouting Reports on Habs Prospects

bryan1966

Time for some fast & skilled hockey!
Nov 24, 2011
New Hampshire
Excellent article and looks very promising for the Habs. Building a solid core of prospects at all positions. Yes we still lack the big offensive gun but you do not get to many of those players drafting late in the first round. Hopefully Chuckie will be that big offensive talent soon!

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
This defence has a chance to be strong for a decade. But we still need that dirty skilled centre.

crazyd

Canada is hockey
Jul 2, 2006
I'm looking forward to:
DLR - Eller - Sekac

Would be one heck of a 3rd line.

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
Today's Top Shelf is on the Montreal Canadiens and features our scouting reports on Beaulieu, de la Rose, Tinordi and Sekac. There is also a link to Scherbak's pre-draft report.

http://lastwordonsports.com/2014/08/25/tsp-montreal-canadiens-prospects/

Hope you enjoy.

Fully in line with what I think of Beaulieu. I hope that MB sees it that way and that this player is never traded. His upside may not quite be Subban-level, but it is in that stratosphere. Both of these players had a strong impact in their first playoff series. Getting rid of this player would be like shipping out Guy Lapointe or Robinson as a 20-year old, for negligible return, after Serge Savard had established himself as the PMD of the future for the team. I think that MB gets it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad