Prospect Info: Top Shelf Prospects Reviews the Lightning

Akipa

Jul 19, 2012

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
An absolutely forgettable season for the Lightning but there is plenty of hope on the horizon. Top Shelf Prospects takes a look at the top two players in the Lightning system. Also a profile of Mark Barbiero, a lesser known prospect who could be making headlines down the road. Furthermore, full scouting reports for recent Panthers draft picks Jonathan Drouin and Adam Erne.

http://lastwordonsports.com/2013/07/26/top-shelf-prospects-tampa-bay-lightning-2/

Boy, we gave up on those two highly regarded prospects rather quickly...

Great two articles though!

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
I don't know why people keep saying Connolly is a disappointment... I don't know who expected him to be with the big club last season, and I don't see him making the big club next season.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Super sleeper Mark Barberio, so a guy who's played pro hockey for three years and won the Eddie Shore award is a sleeper, interesting. I like how he also mentions that he finished 6th in points for defenseman in only 73 games, the AHL on plays 76 in the regular season. Besides that and the Connolly part it wasn't bad.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Super sleeper Mark Barberio, so a guy who's played pro hockey for three years and won the Eddie Shore award is a sleeper, interesting. I like how he also mentions that he finished 6th in points for defenseman in only 73 games, the AHL on plays 76 in the regular season. Besides that and the Connolly part it wasn't bad.

Does seem like was looking for bad things to say about the kids and is funny when he couldnt find any weakness say in vasi etc.. he almost made it apologetic lol:)

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Does seem like was looking for bad things to say about the kids and is funny when he couldnt find any weakness say in vasi etc.. he almost made it apologetic lol:)

Vasilevskiy has no weakness. He's athletic, he's smart, he's positionally sound... I love him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad