• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
With the Kostitsyn brothers, Zykov, Scherback, Svechnikov, Provorov, Sergachev, Namestnikov, Anisimov, Goldobin, Zadorov...

When on the other side theres like... Kuzy, Tarasenko, Kaprizov, Buchnevich?

I've went over this with you before, and you continue to put forth a disingenuous argument.

ookhaab

Jun 8, 2016
With the Kostitsyn brothers, Zykov, Scherback, Svechnikov, Provorov, Sergachev, Namestnikov, Anisimov, Goldobin, Zadorov...

When on the other side theres like... Kuzy, Tarasenko, Kaprizov, Buchnevich?

Well I mean there's also ovechkin malkin kovalchuk orlov zaitsev panarin. Anisimov never played in CHL either.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
He's listing defensemen, as well.

Yes, Dmen are players too.
Well I mean there's also ovechkin malkin kovalchuk orlov zaitsev panarin. Anisimov never played in CHL either.

Ovi, Malkin, Kovy werent really developped though, were they? One of those is a generationsl talent and the other two came over as teens, I mean, if were not counting Kucherov, I dont see why they count.

Anisimov played three season in the AHL.

ookhaab

Jun 8, 2016
Anisimov played three season in the AHL.

2 actually, but good thing the conversation is about Russian players going to CHL then.

Ovi, Malkin, Kovy werent really developped though, were they? One of those is a generationsl talent and the other two came over as teens, I mean, if were not counting Kucherov, I dont see why they count.

That doesnt make any sense... of course they were developed.

And in that case, Svechnikov should be also erased, because he is right in that category.

Im not even against your opinion, but you cant just ignore half of the facts to make your opinion better.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
2 actually, but good thing the conversation is about Russian players going to CHL then.

That doesnt make any sense... of course they were developed.

And in that case, Svechnikov should be also erased, because he is right in that category.

Im not even against your opinion, but you cant just ignore half of the facts to make your opinion better.

I think the conversation is usually around NA rather than russia, not just the CHL.

Youre right about Svechnikov. I just dont think theres any weight to this, players bust, its normal, it happens more than the contrary and people are using this to prove a point against Russians coming to NA.

As for Ovechkin, Malkin and Kovalchuk, they played their teenage years in russia and came over while still in their teens, how much does that really matter? They should fit in the middle with Kucherov "who only spent two seasons in NA".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad