Top Prospects

Tachycineta

May 2, 2006
Gaithersburg, MD
Zach Kassian, maybe? I think he'll be an NHLer- hopefully with top 6 upside. He's got NHL size and toughness/ just needs to develop an NHL brain and work on speed too in the minors for a while.

We have some prospects who have done some nice things in Juniors/AHL but they have some question marks and may be suited for bottom 6 roles etc. We don't really have high end or high risk/reward prospects.

Briefly-NHL potential in some role (I know other fans will add other players)

Forwards: Luke Adam, Paul Byron, Marcus Foligno
D-Men: Pysyk, Schiestel, Brennan, McNabb
G: Enroth

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
Probably Martin Marincin or Jeff Petry.

In less than 2 months, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Yeah, Hishon for me as an Avs fan. Pickard and Elliott and Barrie staggered as the others in the top 4.

Seguins Dragon*

If you're a fan of a team out of the top 7 I wouldn't hold your breathe at all.

Fowler was supposed to go #3 or #4...

Dropped big time.

Don't be shocked if someone else falls and Bruins snag them up at #9... even if it plays out, Zibanejad is more than fine by me :D

Not to mention Beaulieu and Siemens.

Plenty of quality guys there at 9... and history has shown, someone always drops. Hopefully it's Murphy, seems to have the same knock on his games that Fowler did... it could very well happen.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Fowler was supposed to go #3 or #4...

Dropped big time.

Don't be shocked if someone else falls and Bruins snag them up at #9... even if it plays out, Zibanejad is more than fine by me :D

Not to mention Beaulieu and Siemens.

Plenty of quality guys there at 9... and history has shown, someone always drops. Hopefully it's Murphy, seems to have the same knock on his games that Fowler did... it could very well happen.

murphy will rise his skating ability is too good for him to drop

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->