Top Prospects that will be called up to NHL this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardHitHorton

Dec 29, 2002
Florida
Visit site
With a little more than a month left in the season, which top prospects do you think will be called up to the NHL this season? I am sure some good prospects will be called up after their season's end.

I read on TSN a couple weeks ago (I think it was) that the Canes might all up Jack Johnson when Michigan's season ends. http://www.tsn.ca/columnists/bob_mckenzie.asp?id=152158

Last edited:

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
xander said:
When did JD hint this? DId he mention if Staal might get called up to the big show or the wolfpack?

It was in one of his articles he puts out at MSG.com a few weeks back. He said Rangers.

jpchabby

Drive for 25
Mar 3, 2006
would be nice if Schremp came back... I woulda like to see how he's gonna play in the NHL

same thing for Semin... would be nice to see him, even if I don't expect to...

Phanuthier*

jpchabby said:
same thing for Semin... would be nice to see him, even if I don't expect to...
Isn't Semin currently in a feud with Caps management, and suspended until furthur notice?

Chrisd

Dec 20, 2005
Patrick O'sullivan belongs in the NHL...

oh well, Wild aren't gonna make playoffs anyways, but it would be fun to watch him play a bit with gaborik who is on fire right now, they both are on fire in their respective leagues.

Ejh18

Mar 3, 2003
Columbus
Visit site
Aaron Johnson just came up for the CBJ, but only on an emergency basis. He'll go back down soon... He could be back in a few weeks.

Also watch for Joakim Lindstrom, Mark Hartigan, Alexander Picard and OK Tollefsen to get a few games as well.

Birko19

Aug 13, 2002
Hamilton, Ont
Visit site
I'm guessing that Igor Grigorenko will probably be called by Detroit, and I also would'nt be surprised if Filppula or Hudler (If he's not dealt) will get a spot too.

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
I think the original poster was refering to prospects coming up from the CHL or College not from the minors.

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
HardHitHorton said:
With a little more than a month left in the season, which top prospects do you think will be called up to the NHL this season? I am sure some good prospects will be called up after their season's end.

I read on TSN a couple weeks ago (I think it was) that the Canes might all up Jack Johnson when Michigan's season ends.
Radulov will get the call when Quebec is done!

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Benoit Pouliot might be sent to Houston (oh dear God! Pouliot with O'Sullivan and Voloshenko...EEK)

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
HardHitHorton said:

I read on TSN a couple weeks ago (I think it was) that the Canes might all up Jack Johnson when Michigan's season ends.
:) In so doing he quits school for now anyway. I believe he must sign first to play. ;)

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
ROOKIE CHARGERS said:
:) In so doing he quits school for now anyway. I believe he must sign first to play. ;)
He would be quitting likely forever as he would be ineligible to play NCAA hockey anymore so going back would not be an option, at least not for a number of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad