Top Offensive Rookie Blueliners....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterUnspoken

Vintage
Nov 10, 2002
New York
Fedor Tyutin... I'd likely chalk him for 20pts this season at least. He has a nice shot and has good passing ability. I think he has some points in the pre-season already.

I know he isn't a rookie but I'd also snag Marc Andre Bergeron from Edmonton. He's going to do well this year I'd imagine.

sunb

Jun 27, 2004
Yale University
If the Canucks let Luc Bourdon play this year, he may be up there as his numbers of games increases. He has four points in as many games in the NHL preseason and is ranked 2nd in Canucks scoring at the moment.

Slick skating and smooth offense, a great package.

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
SensGuy said:
I watched the preseason game last night between Chicago and Columbus, and this guy definately was impressive. Not afraid to jump into the play at all. Seabrook as well.
I agree, does anyone think Coburn could surprise? I think if he does well offensively as early as this year it will be due to team.

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
With Klesla out for the Jackets, Aaron Johnson probably will make the team out of camp. He's super-aggressive on the blueline and could chip in for the team.
The only question is - can he keep the spot?

Aki Berg

Jul 3, 2005
Aki-ville
Colaiachovo for sure. If the Leafs can pair Cola with a solid, defensive defenseman (say..Aki Berg), it would give him the ability to join the rush more often and rack up the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad