Top NHL draft picks in 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3032

It's going to be impossible to get an even half decent read on the '08 and '09 draft already. It's hard enough to rank '07 right now.

MM425

Aug 14, 2005
By the year 2080... all hockey players will be geneticly engineered... so every draft year is good.

Transported Upstater

Mackattack said:
By the year 2080... all hockey players will be geneticly engineered... so every draft year is good.

LOL

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
qwerty said:
Who does everyone think the top NHL draft choices in 2008 will be?
which draft 06,07,08 or 09 is the strongest??

thanks

guys to watch for 2008 are:

Patrice Cormier
Chris Doyle
A.J. Jenks
Colton Tuebert
Dale Hunt
Drew Doughty
Michael Pelech
Phillippe Bergeron
Philippe Cornet
Maxime Sauve
Matt Delzotto
Antoine Tardif
Cody Hodgeson
Mitch Wahl
Jordan Trach
Mike Kirkpatrick
Maxime Sauve

2009 some players to keep an eye on are:

John Tavaras. Forward Ontario
Steve Anthony. F Nova Scotia
Travis Randell. F Newfoundland
Devon MacAslund. F New Brunswick

MN_Gopher

May 2, 2002
Mpls
Visit site
It all depends. I ve heard from a special source, my dinner fork, that in 2010 aliens will be able to enter the draft. They come from an ice planet and have a fashioned big toe that acts like a skate. Producing a superior natural skater. Gork III and Tribram are the two most promising hatchlings. You heard it here first.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Lionel Hutz said:
He is the toughest, most skilled prospect of all time, and he is only, what, 13 now?

He once subdued an escaped tiger with his bare hands on his way to pee wee practice.

That incident has been SO overblown. The ringmaster said the tiger was already tranquilized.

MattintheHatt

May 31, 2005
Vancouver, BC
King'sPawn said:
That incident has been SO overblown. The ringmaster said the tiger was already tranquilized.

I hear he makes defensemen skate away with his MIND, and then, melts the ice around the goalie, making them completely immobile.

This kid's got skillz.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
MattintheHatt said:
I hear he makes defensemen skate away with his MIND, and then, melts the ice around the goalie, making them completely immobile.

This kid's got skillz.

I didn't hear about him being able to make defensemen skate away. As for rendering the goalie immobile, I think that's just a demonstration of Rose's ability to transcend time.

o-dog

May 24, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
2023 will be the strongest draft year ever. With the record amount of children born due to the NHL lockout 0f 2004-05, we will even see the first female drafted in the first round. My boy is going 1st overall however ;

stu the grim reaper

Jul 3, 2002
o-dog said:
2023 will be the strongest draft year ever. With the record amount of children born due to the NHL lockout 0f 2004-05, we will even see the first female drafted in the first round. My boy is going 1st overall however ;

ooH! good call!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad