NHL Entry Draft Top 8 picks of the 2020 draft (#1)

Who do you select 1st overall

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
With the lottery just 9 days away, I figured we should vote on who HFsens and others think are the top 8 picks.

It is very likely that we will come away with 2 of the players that come out of this poll.

May the games begin...

Reactions: NB613

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Drysdale should be in this group to begin with. Also this should be a top 12 there is no threshold for 8 in terms of tiers for this draft.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Drysdale should be in this group to begin with. Also this should be a top 12 there is no threshold for 8 in terms of tiers for this draft.

Drysdale has no argument to be in the running for 1st overall but he will be in the next polls.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
The biggest need for the Sens is a forward who can switch from defence to offence faster then anyone we have on the team. EK was the best Sen ever at at, Alfie was 2nd best.
We need someone who can look up the ice and build plays at an elite level with speed, it’s our biggest need. Elite Hockey IQ with skill.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Drysdale has no argument to be in the running for 1st overall but he will be in the next polls.
But Raymond is? What a joke of a response. Also what is this artificial top 8 plateau? If its for the sens shouldnt it be a top 6?

Last edited:

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
But Raymond is? What a joke of a response. Also what is this artificial top 8 plateau? If its for the sens shouldnt it be a top 6?

Who pissed in your cereal take a chill pill dude :laugh:

I’m pretty high on Raymond so I included him but I could’ve just included the Big 3 in this first poll.

And no it shouldn’t because there’s no guarantee that all the players we choose in a 6 player poll are the ones taken by the other teams, with 8 players it gives a better idea imo.

Reactions: Sweatred

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Who pissed in your cereal take a chill pill dude :laugh:

I’m pretty high on Raymond so I included him but I could’ve just included the Big 3 in this first poll.

And no it shouldn’t because there’s no guarantee that all the players we choose in a 6 player poll are the ones taken by the other teams, with 8 players it gives a better idea imo.
OHL Prospects: Final Media/Scout Top 10 for the 2020 NHL Draft

It appears that many experts believe Drysdale is fully worthy of being in the 2nd tier behind Lafreniere.

Reactions: Cosmix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad