Value of: Top 6 forward to boston

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
If Eric Staal can get a 3 and 5 I think Carter can get better. I asked if Boston had interest and was told yes.
Like Iafallo or not he is producing top line numbers and is pretty cheap contract to add. This all has value. Not outrageous for a top line lw imo
Next A A got 2 seconds last year and i honest think hes playing better this year. He is also rfa so ur not really only getting him for the playoff run You can resign him.

How's Carter looked this year?
I'd pony up for the 'engaged' Jeff Carter. Don't want the 'disengaged' Jeff Carter anywhere near the kids as I think the Bruins need another veteran presence, especially if Kevan Miller gets hurt,
Dustin Brown would be the guy - but has earned his right to retire as a King.

Bruins can't afford to trade one of their goaltending prospects right now with so much in the air. Both kids look legit and Rask's future is in doubt. Halak might offer you a stop-gap.

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
How's Carter looked this year?
I'd pony up for the 'engaged' Jeff Carter. Don't want the 'disengaged' Jeff Carter anywhere near the kids as I think the Bruins need another veteran presence, especially if Kevan Miller gets hurt,
Dustin Brown would be the guy - but has earned his right to retire as a King.

Bruins can't afford to trade one of their goaltending prospects right now with so much in the air. Both kids look legit and Rask's future is in doubt. Halak might offer you a stop-gap.
To me it depends on the game sadly. The last couple Jeff has played better but he has disappeared for long period which makes him hard to judge. Make a offer i'm sure we can make deal.

Reactions: b in vancouver

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
To me it depends on the game sadly. The last couple Jeff has played better but he has disappeared for long period which makes him hard to judge. Make a offer i'm sure we can make deal.

Sadly, that's been his career. A playoff run with the Bruins might kick him into gear but ... ?
Is there any talk of them moving Brown?

I honestly have no idea what the asks are this season as it's oh-so slightly askew.

p.s. won't be surprised if the Bruins do trade for Carter as it kinda makes sense.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Rakell makes the most sense to me.... a player that def could use a chance of scenery. Generates a lot of scoring chances/shots despite being on a terrible offensive team with no actual top 6 centers.

Reactions: CellyHard

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
Sadly, that's been his career. A playoff run with the Bruins might kick him into gear but ... ?
Is there any talk of them moving Brown?

I honestly have no idea what the asks are this season as it's oh-so slightly askew.

p.s. won't be surprised if the Bruins do trade for Carter as it kinda makes sense.
He does still have another year on his contract so i honestly can't see anyone interested in Jeff. As for Dustin I highly doubt he would be moved. I personally feel hes earned the right to determine weather he goes and where he goes.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
He does still have another year on his contract so i honestly can't see anyone interested in Jeff. As for Dustin I highly doubt he would be moved. I personally feel hes earned the right to determine weather he goes and where he goes.

No doubt. If memory serves I think Bergeron has him by a day for the longest tenured player with their team. I hope he retires as a King.
Carter's always been such a mixed bag.

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
No doubt. If memory serves I think Bergeron has him by a day for the longest tenured player with their team. I hope he retires as a King.
Carter's always been such a mixed bag.
Beginnig of the year Carter was playing like the Carter of old Most of the king board thought he was reborn lol but sometime between game 7 or so he disappeared again.
Wow didn't know that I did know that Brown and Kopitar are the longest running team mates in the nhl. It was brought up by our announcers during a game. I am kinda in that same boat. However they screwed him over when they took his C which leaves a bad taste in my mouth and because of this i wish Dustin the best no matter where he goes or stays. Either way his number is going to be in the rafters and he probably will get a statue outside of staples .

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
Beginnig of the year Carter was playing like the Carter of old Most of the king board thought he was reborn lol but sometime between game 7 or so he disappeared again.
Wow didn't know that I did know that Brown and Kopitar are the longest running team mates in the nhl. It was brought up by our announcers during a game. I am kinda in that same boat. However they screwed him over when they took his C which leaves a bad taste in my mouth and because of this i wish Dustin the best no matter where he goes or stays. Either way his number is going to be in the rafters and he probably will get a statue outside of staples .

I would've guessed Keith/Seabrook but...
Brown/Kopitar (Doughty), Bergeron/Krejci (Marchand), Crosby/Malkin have all been joined at the hip for a long time. I think The Bruins played the day before when they were 18 year-olds. I think. Two of the few remaining pre-Cap players.

Always liked Dustin Brown and am really happy he found his second wind after a few rough seasons. I agree on the 'whatever is best for him' sentiment.
J. Carter is like R. Nash. Amazing player when engaged but just seems to tune out.

It's kinda melancholy watching the '03 draft wind down.
Except, I'm beginning to suspect, that Bergeron is immortal.

Reactions: KingTech

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->