Value of: Top 6 forward to boston

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
The idea that a guy that scored at 25 per 82 game pace over his first three seasons is now garbage at 24 years old is insane. Especially given his statements on how much he has struggled with the isolation caused by COVID. I know we all know people in our own lives that have taken the last year harder than others.
No one said garbage. I said the bad year and a half has lowered his value

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
Coleman returned a first and a solid prospect. it's not unreasonable. Buch is a top six guy with some cream control left. Also, DeBrusk is a reclamation project at this point. There are teams with cap that wouldn't take him for free because he's paid to much to play in a bottom six.

His what control?

some cream control... best mistype ever!

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
Preferably with some experience playoff or otherwise. Not interested in players having bad years or players who might one day be top 6 forwards. Available is the entire draft board for every year and the entire prospect pool. That includes 2 good goaltenders and a bunch of pretty solid middle of the roster type prospects. Not really interested in subtracting from the current roster unless its debrusk, bjork or a young dman not named mcavoy.

Whats out there? Lets make a deal!

Please stop with proposals involving Swayman/Vladar. Tuukka is hurting, no idea if he will even come back next year, and Halak an UFA

Trading our young goaltenders wh0 are showing some real promise is just crazy talk

St Louis515

Nov 18, 2018
Preferably with some experience playoff or otherwise. Not interested in players having bad years or players who might one day be top 6 forwards. Available is the entire draft board for every year and the entire prospect pool. That includes 2 good goaltenders and a bunch of pretty solid middle of the roster type prospects. Not really interested in subtracting from the current roster unless its debrusk, bjork or a young dman not named mcavoy.

Whats out there? Lets make a deal!

St Louis515

Nov 18, 2018
St Louis Blues offer Jaden Schwartz, top 6 player/ proven playoff performer, what is the offer back ?

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
Please stop with proposals involving Swayman/Vladar. Tuukka is hurting, no idea if he will even come back next year, and Halak an UFA

Trading our young goaltenders wh0 are showing some real promise is just crazy talk

im not proposing trades with them. Im just putting them on the table

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
What if we make a trade for said player, and next year our starting goaltender is Booth or Keyser

Our goaltender future is a position of strength, that would soon become the biggest weakness if you deal them

i would only deal one

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Timo Meier for 1st, The Sharks choice of goalie prospect, Beecher,
Debrusk as cap/salary going back.
Shit I’d offer more than that from Anaheim

Meier would be a great add for us going forward

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Are we still concerned about on ice performance, or just cap numbers? Fact is, getting Strome was like finding a Van Gogh at a yard sale. He was less than free. We got rid of Spoony too. Now he's practically a ppg center and his chemistry with Panarin is not the only reason.
does not change the fact that #s do not lie.
Eventually we have to move him --- unless he doesn't wanna get paid.

I apologize. This isn't a Rangers thread and I fell into my normal battle station when Bern came in. I am sorry.

Make love, not war.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA

DeBrusk is 24 and averaged 25 goals per 82 games played before this season. He has obviously struggled this season, but adding him as a cap dump should get Sweeney immediately fired.

With Meier's QO, that's way too much to give up, but would be interested in continuing the discussion.

1st, Beecher, Vladar and Kase?

Reactions: KurtDangle

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
DeBrusk is 24 and averaged 25 goals per 82 games played before this season. He has obviously struggled this season, but adding him as a cap dump should get Sweeney immediately fired.

With Meier's QO, that's way too much to give up, but would be interested in continuing the discussion.

1st, Beecher, Vladar and Kase?
For Timo it's a take it or leave it offer
I'd consider Labanc for your 1st and Beecher

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Debrusk isnt a cap dump ajd the difference between him and Meier definitely isnt a great goalie prospect, a 1st and another recent 1st...

Reactions: UConn126

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
Debrusk isnt a cap dump ajd the difference between him and Meier definitely isnt a great goalie prospect, a 1st and another recent 1st...
Meh... Goalies prospects are hard to gauge in value. Other than looking at past comparables. Beecher's a B prospect. Not discounted offer but hardly over priced

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Meh... Goalies prospects are hard to gauge in value. Other than looking at past comparables. Beecher's a B prospect. Not discounted offer but hardly over priced
Im just not sure how the difference between Debrusk and Meier (with thay poor contract) is a 1st, top goalie prospect and a B prospect

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad