Post-Game Talk: Top 6 DSP and the caps @ oilers 10pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I was against you last game (Canucks fan here) but I really do hope Ovie gets a cup in Washington before it's all over. Maybe this crushing of the Oilers will kick-start the Caps and get them there.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
Kuzya sure thing loves playing in Edmonton. Remember his 5 point night 2 years ago here. That was so dominant. He was buzzing here again

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Kuzya almost with a hatty. What a goal (the second one), wonderful :vhappy:
We were in Edmonton, so Ovi decided to activate Gretzky mode.
Holtby was very good after his bad game 2 days ago. Everyone played well
Orpik almost 28 minutes, Carlson almost 29. and the next game is tonight. will be rough

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

brachyrynchos

Apr 10, 2017
Hey Mink, I agree 100% about playing Walker. This team traded 2 picks in the '14 draft to move up and select him (team was worried someone else would pick him, the same with Vanecek, who at this point hasn't gotten a sniff of the NHL and is #5 on the goalie depth chart, but that's another story). Fast forward to today, and with all the injuries, Walker is either a scratch or buried on the 4th line, and that baffles me. Put him on waivers? No, BMac will say he's too valuable. Just shows the problem with development and utilization of the kids in this organization.

Reactions: troyerlaw

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Looks like they did a 180 after I went to bed. Will have to check out the DVR.

Good to see they rebounded from that first period, which seemed like it was spent almost entirely in the defensive zone, at least for the last half or so. I wonder who lit the fire in the locker room...

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Looks like they did a 180 after I went to bed. Will have to check out the DVR.

Good to see they rebounded from that first period, which seemed like it was spent almost entirely in the defensive zone, at least for the last half or so. I wonder who lit the fire in the locker room...

Just remember when watching that Ovechkin is one dimensional and cant pass

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I was against you last game (Canucks fan here) but I really do hope Ovie gets a cup in Washington before it's all over. Maybe this crushing of the Oilers will kick-start the Caps and get them there.

I highly doubt this little win against a non-rival team is what it takes to trigger the Caps' Stanley Cup winning abilities.

Thanks for the support though :laugh:

Reactions: Norade

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
This sums up my thoughts. Peluso had one good backcheck IINM but, yeah, no need to play him as a deterrent.
Peluso was there for his physical play but we didn't see it. I think Walker will be in that spot tonight.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Kuzya almost with a hatty. What a goal (the second one), wonderful :vhappy:
We were in Edmonton, so Ovi decided to activate Gretzky mode.
Holtby was very good after his bad game 2 days ago. Everyone played well
Orpik almost 28 minutes, Carlson almost 29. and the next game is tonight. will be rough
Ovi made a nice pass on the Kuzy goal but I wouldn't say he was in Gretzky mode.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
This sums up my thoughts. Peluso had one good backcheck IINM but, yeah, no need to play him as a deterrent.

i have a feeling that when they come back from west coast trip (assuming connolly presumed concussion isnt better) they will switch forwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->