Top 50 - The Best Of The Rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Fehr is already on there.

Aulin, Morrisonn and Fleischman could've had some consideration. Especially Morrisonn, at least from what I've seen, and as a hometeam standpoint.

The trio I listed could probably easily slide somewhere in the next 25-30.

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
Robert Nilsson is one of the most talented junior players in the world but he's had a tough time logging quality ice time in the SEL the past 1 and a half seasons. He has recently been loaned to a 2nd tier team in Sweden (Hammarby) so it will be interesting to track his progress. Can't wait to watch him at the WJC and I predict him to lead Sweden in scoring. He was in the mid 30's on the last HF rankings.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
The Messenger said:
Are you sure you are not saying that to everyone .. :D

You know you're not allowed to have 100 players on your Top 50 list even if you are the chair ..
Make sure you don't go to all the other boards and check. ;)

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
George Bachul said:
Honestly, I can't remember where he shook out in the last vote. In my own personal Top 50, Lundqvist is there.
Oh, okay. What do you think of him? Can you give me a comparison, upside and downside? I haven't seen him, so I have know nothing about him. In your Top-50, what Rangers do you have in it? You seem to like Jessiman, can you give me a comparison, upside, and downside? I've seen him three times, and I wasn't very impressed, and would like to see someone's opinion that I highley respect.

Sorry for asking so many questions. Any information is highley appreciated. :)

HOCKEY_GURU

Jun 27, 2002
Visit site
MrMastodonFarm said:
Tim Ramholt and Shea Weber are two guys who would probably make an extended list.

I have a feeling Ramholt will be a real good one....sometimes I wonder why he's not mentioned more... anyone can tell me how he's progressing?

Know Your Enemy

Registered
Jul 18, 2004
North Vancouver
Jarko Immonen
Lauri Korpikoski
Jussi Jokinen
Petteri Nokelainen
Masi Marjamaki
Jani Rita
Sean Bergenheim
Antti Miettinen
Ari Ahonen
Jesse Niinimaki
Tony Salmelainen
Vlateri Filppula
Sami Lepisto
Ect.

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
HOCKEY_GURU said:
I have a feeling Ramholt will be a real good one....sometimes I wonder why he's not mentioned more... anyone can tell me how he's progressing?
He played for the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles last season and put together a stellar campaign by all reports, you'd have to ask a Q follower to get more in depth, but statistically it seemed good, something like 35 points in 50 games I believe and a ridiculous +/- He's currently gone back to Switzerland to play with his hometown Zurich Lions again, and it seems like he's getting more PT, the points aren't there yet though, I'd give him at least 2 years before he gets a real shot at the NHL personally.

HOCKEY_GURU

Jun 27, 2002
Visit site
Tuomo#1 said:
Jarko Immonen
Lauri Korpikoski
Jussi Jokinen
Petteri Nokelainen
Masi Marjamaki
Jani Rita
Sean Bergenheim
Antti Miettinen
Ari Ahonen
Jesse Niinimaki
Tony Salmelainen
Vlateri Filppula
Sami Lepisto
Ect.
something tells me youre a swede :D ...I'm glad Koivu isnt in there .,..hes a bum :joker:

HOCKEY_GURU

Jun 27, 2002
Visit site
kruezer said:
He played for the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles last season and put together a stellar campaign by all reports, you'd have to ask a Q follower to get more in depth, but statistically it seemed good, something like 35 points in 50 games I believe and a ridiculous +/- He's currently gone back to Switzerland to play with his hometown Zurich Lions again, and it seems like he's getting more PT, the points aren't there yet though, I'd give him at least 2 years before he gets a real shot at the NHL personally.

Thanx, sounds like hes on track to be the player expected to be when drafted ..solid Defensively with some offensive upside.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Pretty much all of the Stars top 5 prospects can be nominated (Miettinen/Daley/Jokinen/Eriksson/Fransson) here. They're all either too inexperienced (too raw) or just lack the flair to make the top 50 list.

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
HOCKEY_GURU said:
something tells me youre a swede :D ...I'm glad Koivu isnt in there .,..hes a bum :joker:

You mean Finn ... I'm pretty sure.

Kogairodov (Ott)
Immonen (NYR)
Kesler (Van)
Stuart (Bos)
Lundqvist (NYR)

If any one of these guys was slotted in the top 30 there would be few arguments... yet they were left out of the top 50.

I still think players in Europe don't get enough respect.

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
Auld
Lundquist
Perezhogin
Stuart
Cammalleri
Ward
Leneveu
Hudler
Kesler
Woywitka
Slater
Globke
Krajicek
Kronwall
Lynch
Fritsche
Gleason
Korpikoski
Bergenheim
Prucha
Wideman
Frannson
Daley
Kanko
Ehrhoff
Ahonen
Colliton
Samelainen
Meszaros
Nokelainen
Pineault
Svatos
Stafford
Immonen
Meittinen
Jokinen
Krahn
Radulov
Picard
Lepisto
Burns
Koivu
Howard
Liv
Tambellini
Upshall
Nystrom
Leclaire
Seabrook

HOCKEY_GURU

Jun 27, 2002
Visit site
mazmin said:
You mean Finn ... I'm pretty sure.

Kogairodov (Ott)
Immonen (NYR)
Kesler (Van)
Stuart (Bos)
Lundqvist (NYR)

If any one of these guys was slotted in the top 30 there would be few arguments... yet they were left out of the top 50.

I still think players in Europe don't get enough respect.

yeah I know all those names are Finns.. i was saying swede in toungue and cheek ..thats why the :D smiley face

..as for all these names no one mentions M-A Bergeron...interesting :amazed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad